Google+ Invites

edited July 2011 in General
You need 'em? I got 'em.

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Yeah, it's no fun without any friends on there ---> Katrina.Badmaax at gmail dot com
  • I'm loving it. Even though I haven't figured it out yet, I think it's great. I'm hoping it becomes popular enough that I can delete my facebook page.
  • I'm looking forward to pushing FB further off my radar.
  • I'm looking for one!
  • I'll send an invite to anyone who posts their gmail address.
  • Thanks elwood. I'm already working out how to properly classify people I know. A nice change of pace from classifying my music collection.
  • I have sent some invitations to friends but thay are just now getting used to facebook and won't accept. Or so they say. It could also be, I'm an ass and they want nothing more to do with me ; )
  • I'll admit that I'm really liking the concept of Circles, being able to divvy people up by relationships and interests possesses more utility then it does on Facebook for the fire hose feed of Twitter.
  • I haven't grokked what determines the things that appear in my Stream. I got email notices for your posts about the pointy rocks -vs- thin rubber, but I only see them if I go to your page. Top of my stream is Kenny's post for the Bon Iver video.