$20 Amazon gift card for $10 (DEAL IS OVER)

edited January 2011 in General
It's a bit spammy posting a link like this, but I figure people will like it because you can get a great deal on music (or whatever else you want to buy).

$20 Amazon gift card for $10: DEAL IS OVER

No matter what city you buy the link in, the GC will work anywhere in the country.

PS. I think you have to buy it today, January 19.

Comments

• And you all said Kenny was dead. Shame on you!

I already got this via your tweet!
  • Long Live Kenny!
  • Poor Kenny, I'll bet that joke has gotten pretty old by now. My name's Tim, for the first decade of my life, people were saying to me, "Timmy, where's Lassie?"
  • edited January 2011
    So there are some who call you .....Tim?

I'm also hosting the Social Living deal. If you sign up 3 friends you get your card free (and you can only get one card). So number 4 ,5, and 6 here I am.....
  • In fact, pretty much everyone calls me...Tim.

Here's my link, for the next 3 after that...
  • edited January 2011
    Does Living Social tell you (immediately) when three people have purchased your deal? I am pretty sure three have bought mine, but I'm not sure if I should tell you to buy from someone else's link.
  • I bought yours.
  • I am also a Kenny person. :)
  • I am almost positive I have my three. I've switched my original link to Tim's. Hopefully the next free card will go to him.
  • What's that, Lassie? Timmy fell down a well?
  • Rowf! Quick, throw him down some Amazon gift cards!
  • Still sore about not becoming the king of Amie Street, I see...
  • Who, me? Rowf. To the extent that I was anywhere near the top, it just shows how few of us there were playing the Amie game. More's the pity...

This livingsocial thing is a bit baffling. So I guess that sometime today they'll (a) eventually get around to charging my card and (b) send me this half-price thing that I ordered, unless of course (c) I get the half-price thing for free. Meanwhile, today I got an offer for a "half-price facial." OK, I'm going to pass on that one...
  • Not you Doofy, I was referring to Kenny. Read his 3rd comment.