180simonsez

edited July 2009 in Diversions
inside-out simon-sez:

this game is the 180 of the other...in this case, you know of a track/full recording that you want but can't find - ergo: help!

i'll go first: 10 credits for anyone who can find a dl'able version of Ms. Chombee Takes The Plunge by the herbaliser. odds on favorite: xtrev

Comments

• color me ignorant, i've never dl'd from itunes other than some freebie stuff
  • Here is the "DJ Food re-bake." Not sure if that's what you want.

Craig
  • that is it! on a comp, it appears.

craig, cause of you i've dl'd my first .amz

sigh...i remember giving my grandpa his first stick of gum...now he has no teeth.
  • It was also on Amie Street and Amazon too - on the Ninjacuts 3 comp.
  • Glad I could help introduce you Amazon. Although I'm guessing that it is less expensive on Amie Street. Sorry about that.

Hopefully you keep your ears longer than your grandpa kept his teeth and can enjoy the song more than he did gum!

Craig
  • I meant Amie and eMu...
  • I only started using Amazon for DLs fairly recently - thanks to the Deal of the Day feature I'd see getting posted at eMu- and although I've only picked up a few things they've been a useful adjunct, and the Free Song of the Day is nice too - often ends up duplicating the eMu freebie,but higher bitrate sometimes- and there is that list of 500 free songs with some tasty bits - if it is still available a Must Have is Blanket by Jeff Beck - it's an audio version of a song from the live this week at Ronnie Scott's DVD sung by Imogen Heap - just an outstanding song.
  • lol - i can't believe it's on emu - i wonder when it landed there...i guess it has been a while since i looked.

thx froggie
  • edited July 2009
    Hey, I heard that Ms. Chombee track on imeem. Nice!

OK, how about the song that is playing at then end of the 2nd episode of Hung? It is a really funny rap song by 2 guys, about whose dick is bigger.

Hmm, never mind. I found it. Just googled 'my disck is bigger' lyrics.