Erstwhile Records sale

edited February 2011 in General
For experimental music listeners, the (what many consider) premier label for electro-acoustic-improvisation ('eai') related music Erstwhile Records is having quite a nice sale through February (physical media, no downloads). From owner/curator Jon Abbey:
I'd like to announce a sale on all Erstwhile titles through the end of February, details as follows. please note: this does not apply to other items I distribute, just the Erstwhile catalog, although I'm happy to pack ErstDist purchases together to save shipping charges.

all single CDs are $10, doubles $17, the AVVA DVD $16, plus my shipping estimate. buy any 5 releases, get an additional single CD free. the AMPLIFY 2002: balance box set (which is running low) is still $100 plus shipping, but you also get two single discs of your choice included for free. the EL005 box is $28 plus shipping, and if you buy EL005 plus two other discs, you get one more free. double CDs count as one item for the purposes of getting free additional discs.

sale ends last day of February and is only good for all-Erstwhile orders. no preorders will be accepted; this only applies to releases out now, and applies to all Erstwhile/ErstLive/ErstSolo/ErstPop titles. please e-mail me your orders (erstrecs@aol.com) before sending money so I can tell you the correct shipping charges to include.

the full catalog is listed at the link below, 004, 010, 012, 014, 015 and EL004 are out of print. 007, 016, 029, 031 and 033-040 are all into their last 50 copies, 007 is down to only 9 copies. some of those will be reprinted eventually, others will not (the box set will not). everything else I've got in ample quantities for now...

http://www.erstwhilerecords.com/catalog.html
Great label, I'm a completist. I can offer recs if you want to cash in on the low prices.