New Spammer

edited July 2011 in General
The "new" (at least I think so) person has made several posts with one character being a link to the same website in every post. I haven't clicked on it because I don't want to risk a virus or the like. Just a warning.

The spammer is wangzp

Comments

• edited July 2011
    A Gooogle search suggests it has to do with selling bags.

- His/hers Emusers account was created 15 hours ago.
  • I bought one of the bags, just to make sure.
  • edited July 2011
    Papa's got a brand new bag.
  • Hmmm. Selling bags. Could be dangerous.
  • dimebag-darrell-1966-2004-rip.jpg

Unimpressed.
  • Wondered what the hell a new poster was doing, quoting lyrics I'd already posted back to me.
    There have been quite a few of these bag & shoe sellers over at the musicgourmets forums.
  • Did you get an analog bag or the mp3 version?
  • edited July 2011
    What was the bitrate? Are the Frauenhofer bags as good?
  • edited July 2011
    Well, it's just a regular bag. The main thing is to check inside the bag to see if there's spam in it, and if so, is the spam still in the can, or is it spead all over the inside, rotting away and smelling objectionable.

Also, it might not actually be spam per se, but some other processed ground-meat product, such as Underwood deviled ham, or even canned dog food. You can't be certain until you have it tested by a reputable lab facility - I usually send things like this to the Redwood Toxicology Laboratory, though since their big fee increase last month, I've been thinking of just having my brother-in-law handle it from now on. (I mean, if he can handle my sister, he can handle pretty much anything.)
  • edited July 2011
    If I was a spammer
    I'd spammer in the morning
    I'd spammer in the evening
    All over this land
    I'd spam about handbags
    I'd spam about new shoes
    I'd spam about love between my brothers and my sisters
    (With exclusive pictures)
    All over this land

(apologies to Pete Seeger and Lee Hays)
  • haha,mutex