anyone seenlately timmason???

edited February 2012 in whirling dervish
i used to have his site linked but pc crash has undone bookmarking - has anyone kept in contact with him???

Comments

• Also, anyone know what has happened to elwoodicious?
  • I've wondered about elwoodicious also - one of the most frequent posters according to the stats, then suddenly nothing.
  • He seemed to have a steadily up-ramping workload - I've just assumed his job ate him, at least for a while.
  • edited February 2012
    Re: Elwood

I've located his blog. the last activity was on January 22, and very little activity before that:
    http://elwoodicious.com/feed/
  • i can ping jelwood. he is one of the way-back posters of the initial emu boards.

tim mason and self-rising mojo had been collaborating on the blog platform music is good is on - both are exceedingly strong writers and would be a benefit.

plus tim is a great guy.

clink.
  • Jelwood's FB activity has been slower than usual, too.
  • I'm alive, just been scaling Mt. Work. :-D
  • Nice to hear from you! Hope the moutaineering is not too perilous.
  • So far my sanity is intact but hit points are running low. Looking forward to vacation in April so I can get caught up on the listening backlog.
  • Have you been able to keep up the running?
  • Yes I have! I'm actually planning to run a 1/2 marathon this October then next year, for my final moments of my 30's, I'm considering running the Bilbao Night Marathon. Still mountain biking as well; this year's goal is 375 miles of single track. :-D
  • That Bilbao marathon looks fun. (As long as they signpost the route well - I actually almost got lost during the Paris marathon once).