Noobs

edited August 2012 in General
I've just created a new Role for new members to be assigned when first joining - 'Noobs'.
They can only create posts or add comments in the 'Noob' category, so should make things easier to filter out if another spammer gets in.

Comments

• Pwned!

How long does the noob period last?

Craig
  • I would like to propose a Pwned category for users who are pwned, as well as those who wear hoodies.
  • edited August 2012
    How long does the noob period last?

Until the Noob Lady says it's over.

250px-Medicine_woman.png

Noooooobs! Follow my nooooobs!
  • I assume there will, of course, be hazing involved.
  • there will, of course, be hazing involved.
    What? Like having to read all of us already here isn't enough?
  • Yes. We will be using real haze.
    ArenaHazer3Effect1LG.jpg
  • "Put your hand into the box, young human. You are to be observed."
  • That's another one on my reading list.
  • I would suggest the following questions to root out the undesirable robot elements:

It’s your birthday. Someone gives you a calfskin wallet. How do you react?

You’ve got a little boy. He shows you his butterfly collection plus the killing jar. What do you do?

You’re watching television. Suddenly you realize there’s a wasp crawling on your arm.

You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it’s crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?
  • 1. I can almost guarantee I would forget to send a thank-you card.

2. Cool. Next time use nail polish remover - its way more effective than alcohol.

3. Pick up your drink with the other hand.

4. Octopus.

How'd I do?
  • Sadly,I do not have the authority (or proper equipment_to administer the Voight Kampff test.