Premiership Soccer

2»

Comments

• Yes Monday was an amazing game, I wish they would stop leaving it so late, not good for the heart. Sunday will be massive, the games against Arsenal are bad enough but there is so much at stake on this one.

Good luck tonight, if its on Sky I will miss it but it will be interesting.

Rumours I am hearing is that Levy will not let Bale go under 60million, Real better have deep pockets!!
  • What a game last night - even I was nervous towards the end. But for the usual lapse on defending it would not have needed to get that far, going into extra time. Spurs are really living on the edge in this competition this year. It makes me begin to wonder if this is their year, especially with AVB's record in the competition
  • Never easy watching Spurs, though it work be a quiet night but nerves almost went before the end. Nice draw though avoided the best teams.

Good luck this weekend, at least Mr Bale will be back
  • What a day, SAF retiring - we thought it would never happen. Personally I'd like to see Ole Gunnar Solksear as his replacement, but I suspect it will be David Moyses or Jose Mourinho: I'd prefer Mourinho but suspect it will be Moyses. Big game tonight too - best wishes for your team Lowlife, I'll be supporting them all the way!
  • What a day it was, looks like Moyes for you.

Last night I did not know whether to laugh or cry, a point does not help us so we have to rely on other teams now. Looking at obscure Eastern European teams and how to get there on Thursday nights
  • Yes but at least Chelsea didn't get 3 points, I still think Arsenal could drop points in their last two games...
  • Are Radiohead noted Chelsea fans? If not, this joke (while still funny) doesn't really make sense to me:
    Real Madrid has announced that manager Jose "The Special One" Mourinho will depart the club at the conclusion of the La Liga season. Rumors have Mourinho returning to London side Chelsea, where the team owner, Russian oligarch and noted yacht owner Roman Abramovich, has reportedly had the following exchange with Mourinho:

Roman Abromovich: When you were here before, I couldn't look you in the eye.

Jose Mourinho: I'm just like an angel.

RA: Your skin makes me cry.

JM: What?

RA: You float like a feather, in a beautiful world.

JM: I have no idea what you're talking about.

RA: I wish I was special. You're so very special.

JM: That's true, but this is getting weird.

RA: I'm a creep.

JM: Yes.

RA: I'm a weirdo.

JM: What the hell am I doing here?

RA: I don't belong here.

JM: This is your yacht; look, fine, whatever, cut a big enough check and I'll come.

RA: I don't care if it hurts.

JM: I wanna have control.

RA: I want a perfect body.

JM: OK, you don't have to mock me.

RA: I want a perfect soul.

JM: That level of sarcasm is needlessly cruel. Just, I want you to notice what happened when I'm not around.

RA: You're so fucking special.

JM: Yes.

RA: I wish I were special.

JM: You aren't.

RA: I'm a creep.

JM: This again?

RA: I'm a weirdo.

JM: That's increasingly apparent. Seriously, what the hell am I doing here? Maybe I don't belong here.

RA: Oh. Oh! Sheeeeeeeeeeee's running out the door.

JM: Is that a gendered taunt?

RA: Sheeeee's running out.

JM: Oh, this is something much scarier isn't it?

RA: She run, run, run, run. Runnnnnnnn!

[Mourinho heads for the exit, realizes he's miles from land. Sits grumpily on an Italian racing seat. Abramovich dances like this for far too long.]

JM: Do your worst, Roman.

RA: Whatever makes you happy. Whatever you want. You're so fuckin' special. I wish I was special.

JM: I'm not getting off this yacht, am I?

RA: I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo.

JM: What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here. I don't belong here.

[Mourinho agrees to contractual terms, then denies he did so under great duress.]

Craig
  • Love it, now can we have a song for Mr Wenger, modesty forbids on my part
  • I hope on the eve of the start of the Premier League, we can ignite a new conversation. My team has been the Hotspurs. Why? i loved the way they put away Arsenal & Man. City several years ago to earn a place in the Champions League. (I hate the entrenchment of what was The Top or Big 4) However, the team was overhauled with players who were toxic to the success. Also the team seems willing to trade future Champion league success for profit. At last, the loss of Dempsey and maybe Bale leaves only a shadow of once was.

At heart a fan of the Budeslige for several reasons. maybe some fellow Bundeslige fans. My team Hannover 96. Lived in Europe short time. Military. Maybe we can discuss other leagues? But who didn't fall in love Dortmund last year. I mean those guys are the real story of Europe last year. The people's champion.