piki, the new site from turntable

edited February 2013 in General
Hey, emusers,

I got my invite to piki today, which is the new site from the folks who made turntable.fm.

It's basically an asynchronous turntable.fm, or a people-powered pandora-- you list a bunch of your favorite songs, and then follow people, twitter-style, and it makes a radio station for you from those people's picks.

Anyway, I have a couple of invites I would be willing to share with emusers if it sounds like fun to anybody-- (and I reckon if more people wanna join in, maybe those people could invite more...)

I am a really big fan of turntable, and think this looks pretty cool... but will be cooler with more people!

(is there a way to PM an email address? if so, that's what I'll need to invite you!)

M

Comments

• That does sound pretty cool!
  • Ok, invites sent to everyone who requested one-- and now I am out of invites! So, if anyone else wants one, perhaps the folks I sent them to will have a couple to spare...

Meantime, here's the Crunchbase profile on piki.fm from December... a good summary, I think (can't wait for the mobile app...!)

http://techcrunch.com/2012/12/03/meet-turntables-piki-the-first-music-app-to-do-social-music-sharing-right/

M