Daily Download Gone?

Hi all.  Can someone confirm whether the Daily Download is no longer offered?  When I click on my old link I'm redirected to the eMusic home page.  Thanks.

Comments

• I have not seen one since the upgraded site launched. 
  • There was a mention on their blog of them bringing it back at some point I think.
  • Thanks, I'll keep my eyes out for it!
  • I am seeing them - have downloaded one that looked as if it might be interesting (and wasn't)...

Not sure if there is a link for them, but just scroll down the home page. It is below 'New Music' and so off the page...
  • It's members-only now though, so that's a change from the previous version. I guess I can't really blame them - I could claim that I've been thinking about re-subscribing and this makes it less likely, but if I'm being totally honest, that probably has little or nothing to do with it.
  • ScissorMan, I can confirm that it is not member only (member = having a subscription). All you need to do to get the daily download is to be logged in.
  • Hmm... Okay, you're right, I made up a new account just now and it didn't insist that I subscribe, and indeed it let me download the free track. (Thanks!)

It doesn't seem like most people will figure that out without someone else telling them though... still, I could always be wrong about that.
  • Thanks! Glad to know the daily download is back.
  • It seems to have stopped the last 4 days.
  • The tracks from "Now Hear This" that are dropping once a day can be scooped up all at once on the album page.
  • eMusic's daily download seems to be gone, for the most part. Or, it serves up something that's been the daily download more than a dozen times.
  • when it's available it's almost always an electronic selection - I haven't downloaded anything for months .....
  • Ditto. I suspect the person who's now in charge of it has... an agenda.
  • and also, there are thousands of new such releases every week it seems
  • I BLAME TRUMP!

Seriously, Trump probably put the Russians up to it, so that they're now flooding the New Releases pages with vast quantities of cheaply-produced cookie-cutter EDM and Techno material, all in an effort to demoralize the population and keep them from wanting to go to the polls this Fall to vote the EDM/Techno scammers out of office. It won't work, dammit!
  • I BLAME TRUMP!

- Sorry ! . . . won't happen again ;)
  • Its part of his trade war ploy with Europe, he gets to keep Sub Pop and Matador, we get to have Jazz by Moonlight albums instead.
  • Hmm, there are people here who only seem to feel inclined to post when their free thing is gone. Life can be brutal at times.  o:)
  • That's not fair; most of us will also post when our free thing is restored.
  • That's not fair; most of us will also post when our free thing is restored.
    <3<3<3 Nice one!
  • Wot? No one mentions that the FREE Daily Download is back? Albeit some techno which I believe was a sticking point with some folk. One of these days I'll get around to availing myself :-)

• Are we even counting those at this point?

I've already moved my eMu bookmark so far down the list in my browser that I don't check it for days at a time. Maybe that's what eMu wants, though... I keep saying "maybe I'll go back," but since I never actually do, I wonder if this is their way of saying "don't bother us anymore unless you're serious."