Bandcamp Wishlist Question

Hive Mind can you help?
If for some strange reason I wanted to mass delete the 480 or so albums I have in my BC Wishlist can it be done, or as I assume can I only do this album by album? Like I need a new full time hoby.
I realise it probably isn't possible as it is hardly in Bandcamp's best interest. I don't want to cut and run, it has just got so big and unweildy, starting from scratch has an appeal.
Also I know for a fact I have albums still on my Wishlist that I have actually bought, how the heck would I remove those?
All suggestions welcomed.

Comments

• edited June 2023
    I don’t have a wishlist (never noticed such a thing),
    but what I’m seeing online, it appears that you have
    to patiently delete them one at a time.

Maybe, a suggestion: if you go to the oldest one that
    you saved in your wishlist and work your way to the present,
    you may feel differently about those older ones now.
  • rostasi said:.
    I don’t have a wishlist (never noticed such a thing),
    but what I’m seeing online, it appears that you have
    to patiently delete them one at a time.

Maybe, a suggestion: if you go to the oldest one that
    you saved in your wishlist and work your way to the present,
    you may feel differently about those older ones now.

That's just what I've been doing. The two oldest selections have avtually been bought previously, but still appear in the wishlist. The next four are Sun Ra which I keep changing my mind about buying (I have A LOT already) and so forth.
    I use the Wishlist as a reminder for things I definately want to buy or just as a post-it about an interesting artist or label - but yes that can morph over time. Perfectly fine but not stand out (how could they be?) ambient albums will probably be feeling the chop.
  • edited June 2023
    I think you have to delete them one at a time. In my experience, if you also use the bandcamp app on iOS, you'll get the pleasure of deleting them again there because it often does not seem to sync deletions.
    I use the wishlist a lot just for "I should remember to give that a listen it looks vaguely interesting." It does mount up. The silver lining is that sometimes listening and eliminating things from the wishlist is almost as satisfying as buying them :-).