dilemma: does the elephant in the room sneak in or does someone always let the elephant in?

accomplice theory:  the room was built with the intent of being "IN".  it is the door which excludes so, therefore there must be an accomplice.

sneak theory:  the elephant was always in the room merely by being the elephant.

thoughts?

Comments

• Is weed legal in your state?
  • Is it further to Banff or by bus?
  • weed is legal here.  

I am leaving for Las Vegas in a few hours

but not by bus.

I have not ridden a bus since the collapse of Mules Quarterly - the noteworthy publication which covered the drumming industry from 1973 - 2021.

clink.

• Then I'm guessing you where there for a Fuller Brush Man convention. 
  • edited June 9
    The elephant is always in the room, but not by virtue of simply "being the elephant"; rather if the elephant exists within any given viable context, it will always be in any room in which the context is active and valid. It only stops being the elephant when the context no longer recognizes it as such, at which point it becomes "what used to be the elephant in the room." Likewise, the elephant can also exist as a potentiality, but again, only within that same (viable) context.
    I mean, that's what they taught us at the XTC Academy, and I've yet to hear anyone say it's wrong.
  • The elephant is always in the room, but not by virtue of simply "being the elephant"; rather if the elephant exists within any given viable context, it will always be in any room in which the context is active and valid. It only stops being the elephant when the context no longer recognizes it as such, at which point it becomes "what used to be the elephant in the room." Likewise, the elephant can also exist as a potentiality, but again, only within that same (viable) context.
    I mean, that's what they taught us at the XTC Academy, and I've yet to hear anyone say it's wrong.

I take it Newcastle Brown Ale is legal where you are? :D
  • edited June 11

See the Elephant
  • Schrdingers Elephant eBook  Frame Jonathan Amazoncouk

I am now worried about this chap.