Ah, good ol' customer service.

edited August 2009 in General
Yesterday at about 7:00 p.m. I tried to download an EP I'd bought on Amie, but kept getting an error message. Sent an email to tech support, today I got this:

"Thanks for writing in. We apologize for this inconvenience. As it turns out track 3 was defective. I requested and received a replacement and now your download should go through smoothely. We apologize again for this inconvenience. Thanks for using Amie Street."

1) Quick response;
2) Response actually addresses my issue rather than being an obvious form;
3) Figured out the problem; and
4) Immediately fixed the problem.

It's refreshing really.

Craig

Comments

• Please provide the coordinates of the alternative universe in which you now apparently live. I wish to move there!
  • note that all this occurred prior to the revocation of his hipster status.
  • Nereffid - Sadly, I live in a place that you can't find if you look for it, but when you aren't looking for it, it appears.

brittleblood - If I say three Hail Kerouac's and two Our Wes Anderson's can I get my status back?

Craig
  • the standard three-shout of "people ain't no good!" will do.
  • edited March 2014
    Someone should know about the level of customer service at Tench records. I ordered a CD from them a couple of days ago, and was impressed with the low shipping costs - $2.50 is lower than pretty much anywhere for shipping a CD. I got this message today along with a $1.10 paypal refund:
    "Hi David, I recently found a post office that is (at least temporarily) charging less for postage. So I am refunding you the difference. Your CD shipped today."
    Oh, and the CD was $9.
    Wow.
    Go Tench records.
    Happy customer.