eMu album sales? Avett Brothers on sale

edited October 2009 in General
Just saw this sale on facebook a minute ago. Wonder if this is a new thing, I don't recall eMusic doing a sale before on albums. Sale on credits, sure.

Comments

• Weird, these were mentioned over on their board a couple days ago, but then went back to regular price. Figured it was a mistake. Not gonna miss it again - think I'll load up on their back catalog before I get the new album. Thanks!

I haven't seen any sales before, but have noticed that some labels will do discounted albums. Poke around Nacional Records and you'll find some for 9 nps instead of 12.
  • Thanks thom, I like what I've heard and little I have from Nacional records.
  • Screw it, I got their entire back catalog. I took forever to finally get anything from the Avett Brothers, but I really like everything I hear. Already had Emotionalism, so it cost me something like 30 nps to get everything else. Probably also going to snag the new one from Amie Street.
  • I am in love with the new album. It's fantastic.
  • I and Love and You just showed up over yonder. That's surprising to say the least.
  • What the!?!

Awesome. Glad I hadn't gotten it yet.

Craig
  • Really interesting to see what a push they are making. They put their back catalog on sale on multiple sites and even get their new album to appear on a site it technically shouldn't be on. It definitely worked for me as I got it all and have been playing them a lot. Something like 70 plays in the last couple of weeks.

And damn, is "Kick Drum Heart" one of the absolutely most awesome songs you've ever heard or what?
  • Kick Drum Heart is the song on the album that I skip the most. I do like it, but sometimes it's too much.