My eMusic sub ran out, but I can still post on the board

edited October 2009 in General
Is it just some people whose posting privileges are taken away?

I can even start new topics.

Comments

• If it just ran out, I'm guessing there is a lag.

Craig
  • I had full access from cancellation up until what would have been my refresh date, then I could add new coments, but not start threads, then that went away but I saw other people say they lost that at the same time, then I could only edit comments (Katrina did a number on the boards that day by editing a whole bunch of her old things). I think the editing was an accidental loophole they left; shortly after I edited a thread to say goodbye to Wanderer, the editing ability disappeared.

So I think everybody loses the ability to post once they're out; the only person who I've heard of being specifically targeted was tjlandcad, who lost all rights back when the rest of us could still post (and more or less deserved it).

but let me know who it goes for you. I'd have to laugh if they targeted me - I didn't think I was that bad.
  • I'd also like to know how long that lasts for you, Daytripper.
  • i cannot post...nor search on past e-mails (within the boards). i think it prompts me to log-in. which would activate my old account.

here's where i'd insert an .mpeg of amclark2 not seeing the emusic marketing c tape a "kick me" sign to amclark2's back if i knew anything about direct marketing-html.
  • edited October 2009
    So, it's still letting me comment and start posts. I'm wondering if it's because I had a Best Buy card on my account that isn't set to expire until early November. But that doesn't seem quite right because I used all the credits and the card was taken off my profile when I canceled. In the past, the card would stay on my profile, even if there were 0 credits.

Update: Still posting as of 10/17--five days after my account expired.