'100 download' cards in the UK or elsewhere, other than the US.

edited November 2009 in General
I saw this thread over there about the availability of '100 download cards at £29.99 for the past few months' from Sainsburys, much like the ones repeatedly mentioned by our US friends from Best Buy/Circuit City etc. My response was much as xtrev's on that thread - what? How long have they existed? I've never heard of them before. Does anyone else know of them here in the UK or other countries?

I can't help but wonder why the OP over there, or anyone, else has not mentioned them before.

Comments

• Perhaps the OP didn't want to share them? OP can't find them now, so it's time to open up the "secret."
  • I'm going past a Sainsbury's later, I'll pop in and see if there are any left.
  • No sign of them.
    Typical eMu, release download cards then don't tell anybody about it and hide them in one specific supermarket chain for a limited time.
    Marketing geniuses!
  • I went into a Sainsburys yesterday too, no sign of them either. Not sure what the 'gift card display' the thread poster mentioned is, I found the greeting cards and similar items, but nothing resembling emu cards. I went to the counter that does the lotteries and cigarettes, nothing there either. I should have asked someone, will try and remember to do that next time I'm near a store.