hayz nerrfud, iz spam yrz last.fm

edited June 2009 in Classical
yup. i'm looking like a string of pearls.

Comments

• Your wish has come true!

Our musical compatibility is MEDIUM - prolly just because I played your library for a few minutes a couple of weeks ago. I rarely visit last.fm.

But hey, maybe we can exchange purity rings or something!
  • orky dorky - i'm going to send a pm with a list of things we should secretly do...like exchange emu account names so you can download all the garage + lo-fi you want + i can do the same...d'oh!
  • Last.fm has closed down all accounts outside the UK or the US unless they are given money. May they eat stale biscuits.
  • wow that's annoying. Who are they run by, eMusic??
  • shhhhhspppppppspuuttttttterrr!!!

you can't say that here!!! you want to risk an appearance from he who must not be tokin'???
  • Relax, chas... you have to say his name 3 times while looking into a mirror before he can appear. And even then, he'll only just force you to drive him to the airport.
  • edited July 2009
    @TimMason

Wait, WHAT? My account looks fine? Can't google up any info?
  • edited July 2009
    http://blog.last.fm/?c=Announcements

See March 24, March 30, and April 22, 2009.
  • NankerP: the subscription is to listen to the radio. scrobbling & other features still work for everybody.
  • Hence why I never noticed the change. Ironically, the radio is the one thing I never used on that site.
  • Thanks all. I never used the radio either -- and seems like I won't now. I have to applaud them for their (seemingly) transparency and honesty about the reasons though. Compare and contrast eMusic's "JUST BECOZ" non-responses to the same questions.