New 2009/07/01 - United States

edited July 2009 in eMusic New Releases
Tunecore, IODA, The Orchard, and CDBaby releases are not in bold type. CDBaby and The Orchard releases have search engine link.

Click the Ω symbol to "Listen to All" samples.

See http://www.diehippiedie.com/emusic/listmusic.php for alternate listing.

A.R Rahman/Various- Bose - orchsrch - World/Reggae Ω
Abdurrahman Karaca- Niye Esmerim - Diyemedin Mi - orchsrch - World/Reggae Ω
Ahmet Sezgin- Deryada Bir Salim Yok - orchsrch - World/Reggae Ω
Alejandro Fernandez- Niña Amada Mia - World/Reggae Ω
Alexandre Pires- Alexandre Pires - World/Reggae Ω
Alexandre Pires- Alma Brasilera - World/Reggae Ω
Alice In Chains- Alice In Chains - Alternative/Punk Ω
All Bossa Too- Bossa N' U2 - orchsrch - World/Reggae Ω
Andy & Lucas- Desde Mi Barrio - World/Reggae Ω
Andy Andy- Aqui Conmigo - Alternative/Punk Ω
Anibal Troilo- Aníbal Troilo: Discografía Completa Vol.1 - orchsrch - World/Reggae Ω
Arid- At The Close Of Every Day - Alternative/Punk Ω
Atahualpa Yupanqui- La Añera - orchsrch - World/Reggae Ω
Ünal Zorer- Bu Topragin Türküsü - [url=http://www.theorchard.com/dist/searchResults.php?txt_artist_name=

Comments

  • They must have added all the new stuff late today, because Freshly Ripped is showing a lot more releases than this. Or possibly my scripts have broken due to the change in the site. If that's the case, I don't know whether or if I will fix them. It depends on difficulty.

    I also don't have time to deal with this right now. I'm headed out of town in a few hours to Amerivespa.
Sign In or Register to comment.