Mutantis out of town

edited July 2009 in General
I'm going to be out of town Thurs-Sun this week and probably won't have net access. I'm not sure my scripts are working correctly and don't have time to fix them.

If anyone wants to attempt posting new releases here, then use http://www.diehippiedie.com/emusic/postreleases.php to grab them. This script runs around 7:45am Pacific.

Comments

• I'll try to do it.
  • Katrina, did you forget?
  • edited July 2009
    Based on her posts at the place that shall not be named, she was up for a good part of the night -- maybe she fell asleep.

I just clicked on the link. Wow! There's a bunch. Think she would be offended if I tried to post them?
  • Aren't we all about offending people? :P I don't think she'll mind, but I'm betting you wish you hadn't gotten involved right about... NOW! You got all the SONY drop.

You're doing fine so far. I'll check back in tomorrow. You may have reached the end by then.

Thanks for stepping up!
  • All done!

13,784 albums. Yep, it took a while. I had to take little breaks. If I had realized how many posts it would take, I would have spread it over 4 parts to make it easier to go through them.

By the way, there ae several World Reggae that start with A at the very end of Part 2. I don't feel like editing/moving them. That's just how they turned up in the records.
  • edited July 2009
    Warning! We have been outed by NP/flopeared mule. Prepare for an influx of people to look at the new releases list.

NP, no problem -- we exiles have just been lying low.
  • There are advantages to hiding in plain sight.

"That can't be their super-secret headquarters. It says emusers right on the front. The door's not even locked!"
  • edited July 2009
    I did fall asleep. I was highly offended while I slept.
    Thanks, mommio, I'll try to do it tomorrow. Sorry you had to do that on dial-up. It's a looooong list.
  • @Dr. Mutex - the unlocked door to our seedy coffeehouse? :)

@Katrina - I hope being highly offended didn't disturb your sleep -- and that you woke refreshed. It did take some time on dial-up, but I didn't just sit here. I did other things during the process.
  • Yeah, you Appalachian women know how to do several things at once ; )