Can y'all vote for my friends to play Bumbershoot?

edited June 2010 in General
Bumbershoot is Seattle's biggest festival of the summer and the Seattle Songwriters in the Round is accepting recommendations for its lineup at the festival. A bunch of my friends who also happen to be three of my favorite local bands have all been nominated. Could you please take a minute and vote for Goldfinch, Shenandoah Davis, and The Head and the Heart?

That lineup is so dreamy I can hardly handle it. Plus, this would be such a huge opportunity for all three.

Vote here

Thanks, everybody!

Comments

• Done!

I gave them a fake email address. In case that's stopping anyone else from voting. Erm, I hope it doesn't stop them from counting the vote!
  • Duly voted. I still have my good ol' AOL address, which I use as a junk account to sign up for just this kind of thing.
  • voted. good luck to your friends!
  • Wow. You guys are all smarter than me. I gave them my real address. But I guess it doesn't matter since I live nearby and love the music the Round hosts.

Anyway, thanks for voting. I'll keep y'all updated. I can't tell you how stoked I'd be if these bands played Bumbershoot.
  • edited June 2010
    Voted.
    Shenandoah Davis @ eMu
    - Sounds quite charming.
  • edited June 2010
    Shenandoah's music is very affordable at Amie Street. We; Camera is great. Her band, Grand Hallway, is some of Seattle's best orchestral pop.
  • Shenandoah @ Amie Street is n/a in Europe.
    - Yet another one where the n/a makes no sense.
  • WE WON!!!!

Thank you so much to everyone who voted!! I'm so stoked. Both Goldfinch and Shenandoah Davis have been added to the Round's bill at Bumbershoot. It's going to be an amazing show (the other band in the lineup, Grand Hallway, is also incredible) and a great way for my friends' to make a lot of new fans.

The Round at Bumbershoot
  • Good news ! - I'm pleased on your friends behalf.