Flash Bandcamp Sale

Comments

• Im sure you're aware its bandcamp friday again, so all behind the sky release are 10% with the code "bcday" Enjoy!

behindthesky.bandcamp.com

• Sunnyside is extending Bandcamp Friday to Bandcamp weekend with 15% off using code "bcfridaydec" until Sunday (Dec 6). If I remember correctly this is what they have been doing for some time.
  • "dec2020" gets you 10% off on Posi-tone releases through Sunday (Dec 6)
  • All ...TXT Digitals Now Just £2 !!

Is 2020 over yet??!  We just feel like going into hibernation until the Spring.

Come and join us in our social distancing.

We've removed the streaming play limit from Bandcamp.

And have made the full HD 24/96 audio files available for just £2 each.

That's on every album and also the Nagual 5 boxed set.

Enjoy !!!

https://txtrecordings.bandcamp.com/music
    That's a great deal on the Nagual box, which is a large and good collection.
  • Ubiquity

Bandcamp Holiday Merch Sale
    12/04/20 - 12/21/20
    50% off all merch items! 
    (excludes select releases, no code needed)

SHOP HERE:  Bandcamp

• I know you've probably had enough. Yes - me too... but I've just bought 3 great cassettes on BandCamp! Of course there is no push, but I want to give you a decent 50% discount with this strange code "firdayforever" on my BandCamp and you can get all my music for a price of 3 coffees or so? So please support. The code is valid until Monday

• Nine free ways (name your price) to listen to the music on the DiN label.

dinrecords.bandcamp.com

iNDEX01, 02, 03, 04, 05 & 06
    Submission 01 & 02
    DiN MiX One
  • Thanks Germanprof, DIN Mix One in checkout as we speak.
  • Introducing Pay What You Can: A new Temporary Residence Ltd album offered as Pay What You Want on Bandcamp every day until a vaccine is discovered for COVID-19. Today's album is by Zammuto: zammuto.bandcamp.com/album/veryone

12/8 - Majeure: majeure.bandcamp.com/album/apex

12/9 - Bruno Bavota: brunobavota.bandcamp.com/album/the-secret-of-the-sea

12/10 - Prints: prints.bandcamp.com/album/prints

12/11 - Inventions: inventions.bandcamp.com/album/continuous-portrait

12/12 - Cerberus Shoal: cerberusshoal.bandcamp.com/album/mr-boy-dog

12/13 - Sleeping People: sleepingpeople.bandcamp.com/album/notruf
  • Just a reminder that the 9 albums showcased on iNDEX06 (DiN60), namely DiN51 - 59 have also had price reductions of up to 30% making a digital download just £5 and a physical CD £7 (+VAT where applicable & postage). Altair (DiN59) which is a double CD is at £7 for digital & £9 for the double CD package (+VAT where applicable & postage).

Please note the CD edition of As Above So Below (DiN51) is sold out but there are still a few of the vinyl album left.

Furthermore these special prices will run till the end of this year so this gives you plenty of opportunity to fill up your Christmas stockings with musical goodies!

dinrecords.bandcamp.com/album/memento-din52

dinrecords.bandcamp.com/album/fleet-din53

dinrecords.bandcamp.com/album/meridian-din54

dinrecords.bandcamp.com/album/node-live-din55

dinrecords.bandcamp.com/album/dystopia-din56

dinrecords.bandcamp.com/album/liquid-geometries-din57

dinrecords.bandcamp.com/album/t-l-graphe-din58

dinrecords.bandcamp.com/album/altair-din59

• As some of you may notice the last days, there's a 40% discount on everything, physical and digital, on both Archives and Faint, using the code 'arch40', during all festivities.

archivesdubmusic.bandcamp.com/music
    faintmusic.bandcamp.com
  • Introducing Pay What You Can: A new Temporary Residence Ltd album offered as Pay What You Want on Bandcamp every day until a vaccine is discovered for COVID-19. Today's album is by The Anomoanon: anomoanon.bandcamp.com/album/joji

12/15 - Howard Hello: howardhello.bandcamp.com/album/ep

12/16 - envy: envy.bandcamp.com/album/recitation

12/17 - SPARKLE DIVISION: sparkledivision.bandcamp.com/album/to-feel-embraced

12/18 - Nero: temporaryresidence.bandcamp.com/album/nero-the-dune-concept-album

12/19 - Grails: grails.bandcamp.com/album/chalice-hymnal

12/20 - Coliseum: coliseum.bandcamp.com/album/sister-faith
  • Wonder when they're gonna discover that vaccine?
  • rostasi said:
    Wonder when they're gonna discover that vaccine?
    I'm happy they keep doing this, vaccine or not. Would have been nice if other labels took the same route
  • Me too! Just wondering if they may need to update their reasons.
  • I purchased a dozen or so titles at a good price; most were titles that I wouldn't have ordinarily bought and certainly not for $10.  I felt that giving them some money was better than not supporting them.   I hope this promotion proved lucrative - I know I saw more than a few of the titles in the Bandcamp best selling list.  Hopefully it also gave TRL much wider exposure.  US vaccinations started today - if the sale wraps up, that's a pretty valid reason.  Best wishes to all for a much improved 2021.   Cheers.
  • WHITELABRECS WINTER SALE
    30% OFF

We announced our winter sale on bandcamp Friday so there’s a good chance that it may have escaped your inbox! So we thought we’d fire over news of this again on a quiet Monday evening...

So we announced our winter sale for the month of December and into mid January before we begin our schedule again for 2021. This year's sale double's the amount off from last year; a massive 30%! The reason we've gone over the top this year is by way of thanks for all the support we received to keep us going in a tough year, but also, because our storage cupboard is overflowing with unloved CDs!...

Here’s an article overview of some releases still in stock:

whitelabrecs.com/2020/12/06/end-of-2020-sale-30-off/

Or you can just go straight to our bandcamp page, add an item to your cart and entering in the following code to the discount box as you do:

extra30
  • edited December 2020
    Bandcamp has announced that they will be continuing Bandcamp Friday, the day the site waives its fees so that all the money goes to artists and labels. However, there will be no Bandcamp Friday in January (it would fall on New Year's Day, though I would guess they could have done it on the 8th). Announced dates for 2021 are Feb 5, Mar 5, Apr 2, May 7. Or you can check at isitbandcampfriday.com
  • yarjazz said:
    Bandcamp has announced that they will be continuing Bandcamp Friday, the day the site waives its fees so that all the money goes to artists and labels. However, there will be no Bandcamp Friday in January (it would fall on New Year's Day, though I would guess they could have done it on the 8th). Announced dates for 2021 are Feb 5, Mar 5, Apr 2, May 7. Or you can check at isitbandcampfriday.com

I suspected that this would happen. Good on them. Also good to note the high % artists normally receive on regular days.
  • Always good music to purchase and a very good business model
  • From Serein:
    2021 is going to incredible, let's look forward to that with optimism and wave goodbye, permanently (thanks laws of physics), to 2020. As a thanks to all of you who supported us during the year by listening to our music, playing our music and writing about it, we're offering 20% off everything with the code END2020 (please just end) till the end of the year.
    https://sereinlabel.bandcamp.com/
  • I'm running a $5 special for any album for the next couple of weeks.
    Keep safe, heathy and sane :)
    All the best
    Cheers
    J / Dubmatix
    dubmatix.bandcamp.com
  • Introducing Pay What You Can: A new Temporary Residence Ltd album offered as Pay What You Want on Bandcamp every day until a vaccine is discovered for COVID-19. Today's album is by Fridge: fridge.bandcamp.com/album/eph

12/22 - Behind the Shadow Drops:https://behindtheshadowdrops.bandcamp.com/album/h-a-r-m-o-n-i-c

12/23 - Paul de Jong: pauldejong.bandcamp.com/album/this-flower-will-fade-and-die

12/24 - Howard Hello: howardhello.bandcamp.com/album/don-t-drink-his-blood

12/25 - Explosions in the Sky: explosionsinthesky.bandcamp.com/album/all-of-a-sudden-i-miss-everyone

12/26 - Bruno Bavota: brunobavota.bandcamp.com/album/apartment-loops-vol-1

12/27 - Tangents: tangents.bandcamp.com/album/timeslips

• to cap off this year. LINE would like to offer you 20% off anything in the LINE bandcamp shop.

that includes digital downloads, CDs + the whole digital discography package.

use coupon code: 202020
    good through Jan 1, 2021

enjoy :)
    richard chartier

lineimprint.bandcamp.com

• Thank you for your continued support, we know 2020 was hard for everyone.
    Known that you are on high spend these days would like to save you some of your cash,
    so here is a discount for you to redeem in our bandcamp shop,
    either for your own use or gift our music to your friends.

Code name: behappy
    Discount: 40%
    Expires:Jan 02, 2021
    cosmicleaf.bandcamp.com
  • edited December 2020

For 24 hours all albums are now £1 for 24 hours as a thank-you to everyone who has supported the label which allows us to print cd's and make beautiful box sets.

Next year we have some amazing albums lined up and we kick off with Motionfield in January.

neotantra.bandcamp.com

ETA: I see that this also means that the price for the entire discography, which is 30% off, is down to GBP 23 for 33 albums.

I find the overall catalogue a little uneven but there’s some very good stuff too. I recommend the Will Bolton, Specta Ciera, and Darren McClure titles.

• edited December 2020
    This has to be a record in Bandcamp value. A 241 track, more than 18 hour long album "Relapse 30 Year Anniversary Sampler" at NYOP!

However, you do have to like Dark Metal of the likes of Obituary, Dying Fetus, Red Fang, Pig Destroyer, Torche, YOB, Myrkur, Integrity, Nothing & more! As Relapse describe the album "...this sampler features some of the most brutal and pulverizing metal in our catalog."

Some tracks, however, do veer away from the growls into Prog and Post/Math Rock. There are some really good tracks including ones by Baroness, Dillinger Escape Plan, Neurosis, High On Fire, Ceremony, Don Caballero, Goblin Rebirth and Subarachnoid Space.

Worth a look and a bit of a try! And hey, 18 hours of music for NYOP!

https://relapsesampler.bandcamp.com

• edited December 2020
    @peterfrederics - and one lonely and very of place ambient track by The Album Leaf!
    ETA, oh, and another by Vidna Obmana. I guess folk need a break from being pulverised.
  • Gode Yule to you all, which is the Ren Faire way of saying “best wishes of the season” or “beast wishes” as my autocorrect just now suggested. For 12/25/20 aka Christmas aka Mithras’s Birthday Festival ALL MOUNTAIN GOATS MERGE RECORDS TITLES ON BANDCAMP ARE PAY WHAT YOU WANT. What you want can be “nothing, because I can’t afford to buy music right now” and that is 100% fine! Zero sweat! “Let’s not sweat the particulars at Christmas” is our damn motto for this most trying of years -- all we want for 2021 is to stand on stages in front of you again, plugged into amps that speak clearly of how thankful we are for you. If you want to throw some cash our way for any or all of these releases, that is also great!! Let the spirit of Yuletide, or the reanimated body of Mithras, guide you! SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE OF ~waves vaguely indicating entire historical moment~ ALL THIS!

https://themountaingoats.bandcamp.com/
  • for the fifth time, here's our yearly pay-what-you-want digital compilation.
    "homework - year 5" gathers no less than 76 tracks for more than 12 hours of music from most of the taâlem artists. all these tracks were finalized during this year and are previously unreleased.

here's the alphabetical list of all the contributing artists:
    .cut - a wake a week - a.f. jones (w. gabi losoncy) - aidan baker - amputation légale - arash akbari - artificial memory trace - bardoseneticcube - bartosz dziadosz - ben fleury-steiner - celer - cendre ogata - cinema perdu - compest - d'incise - david velez - désaccord majeur - edward ruchalski - ellende - emerge - emmanuel mieville - encomiast - enrico coniglio - exportion - fabio orsi - flavien gillié - frédéric nogray - fredrik mathias josefson - goose - gregory kramer - hirotaka shirotsubaki - hum - i: wound - ieva aka samuel andré - ingeos/toy.bizarre - internal fusion - james p. keeler - james wyness - jérémie mathes - john grzinich - jon unger - mathieu ruhlmann - maurizio bianchi - meta meat - metamorphic mindphase - michael northam - michiru aoyama - miguel isaza - modelbau - moljebka pvlse - murmer - nigel samways - nimh (giuseppe verticchio) - nullkommajosefh | jørgen brønlund quartet - orphax - philippe lamy - pholde - pierre juillard - pollypraha/t akeyuki hakozaki - rhucle - ryosuke miyata - sabri meddeb - seki takashi - shinobu nemoto - sonomono - strom noir - tainnos - tarkatak - terje paulsen - tomasz mreńca - tomonari nozaki - tone color - tzesne - vance orchestra - vox populi! - yann novak - yiorgis sakellariou
    (massive thanks to all of them for their trust and support!)