Flash Bandcamp Sale

Comments

• Ropeadope has most of their Bandcamp releases at 50% using code haircut until Dec 28. This includes Christian Scott aTunde Adjuah's well-regarded recent Axiom.

• A holiday gift for you!

NEWLY ADDED SALE TITLES:
    PRO183 Steve Roach: immersion : two CD $7
    projektrecords.bandcamp.com/album/immersion-two
    PRO196 Steve Roach: immersion : three 3CD $13
    projektrecords.bandcamp.com/album/immersion-three
    PRO253 Steve Roach / Brian Parnham: The Desert Inbetween CD $7
    projektrecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-desert-inbetween
    PRO286 Steve Roach / Byron Metcalf: Tales from the Ultra Tribe CD $7
    projektrecords.bandcamp.com/album/tales-from-the-ultra-tribe
    PRO319 Steve Roach: Etheric Imprints CD $7
    projektrecords.bandcamp.com/album/etheric-imprints
    PRO324 Steve Roach: Emotions Revealed CD $7
    projektrecords.bandcamp.com/album/emotions-revealed
    💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
    other $7 sale titles: projektrecords.bandcamp.com/merch

• Not Bandcamp, but 50% off WARP digital releases:

Shop now our exclusive Warp Sale with 50% off all digital formats, excluding 2020 releases. Buy records from Aphex Twin, Oneohtrix Point Never, Boards Of Canada, Danny Brown, Plaid, Autechre, Flying Lotus and more.

Offer ends on 27 December 2020 at 23:59 GMT.

https://bleep.com/warp-boxing-day-digital-sale

• We've got a Boxing Day sale going from today until Dec 31
    25% OFF with code "boxing2020" on anything here on our Bandcamp or on our website www.inneroceanrecords.com
  • edited December 2020
    For those looking for an instant collection of obscure progressive rock...

Hello everyone! We're having a massive 80% off on our WHOLE discography.

Just go to any album page and find the 'Buy Digital Discography' link and have fun

That’s just under $40 for 46 releases. I found things to enjoy on their samplers, so it might be worth the leap if you have the cash to spare.
  • From PITP:
    Here’s a 30% coupon code, good until the end of the year: pitp2020

Redeem at: pitp.bandcamp.com
  • Code name: behappy
    Discount: 40%
    Expires:Jan 02, 2021
    cosmicleaf.bandcamp.com

Same discount is also valid for our #techno sublabel Koslif
    koslif.bandcamp.com
  • ez6 said:

Introducing Pay What You Can: A new Temporary Residence Ltd album offered as Pay What You Want on Bandcamp every day until a vaccine is discovered for COVID-19. Today's album is by Fridge: fridge.bandcamp.com/album/eph

12/22 - Behind the Shadow Drops:https://behindtheshadowdrops.bandcamp.com/album/h-a-r-m-o-n-i-c

12/23 - Paul de Jong: pauldejong.bandcamp.com/album/this-flower-will-fade-and-die

12/24 - Howard Hello: howardhello.bandcamp.com/album/don-t-drink-his-blood

12/25 - Explosions in the Sky: explosionsinthesky.bandcamp.com/album/all-of-a-sudden-i-miss-everyone

12/26 - Bruno Bavota: brunobavota.bandcamp.com/album/apartment-loops-vol-1

12/27 - Tangents: tangents.bandcamp.com/album/timeslips

So does it look like this promotion has come to an end?  What better reason than a viable vaccine.  Best wishes for 2021.
  • stewrat said:
    So does it look like this promotion has come to an end?  What better reason than a viable vaccine.  Best wishes for 2021.
    Seems it's actually still on, according to their twitter:

Pay What You Can: A new @TempResLtd  album offered as Pay What You Want on  @Bandcamp  every day until a vaccine is discovered for COVID-19. Today is
    @eluvium ’s An Accidental Memory in the Case of Death – his first-ever album of solo piano works: 

https://eluvium.bandcamp.com/album/an-accidental-memory-in-the-case-of-death

For some reason, they just didn't send out a mail with this weeks' expected NYP releases like they usually do.

• Kutiman albums on bandcamp

As 2021 is just a few days away, it is time for our last December goodies!
    This time enjoy half off on shipping charges for the Wachaga LP and Elimi Tut single (both on Vinyl), to anywhere in the world 🌎
    Also we are offering completely free download on the icy soundscapes of the Antarctica album ❄️
    Offers good until Friday January 1st 10am CET
    kutiman.bandcamp.com/album/kutiman-wachaga-vinyl-cd-digital
    kutiman.bandcamp.com/album/kutiman-feat-melike-ahin-elimi-tut-ep
    kutiman..bandcamp.com/album/kutiman-antarctica

• edited December 2020
    ez6 said:
    stewrat said:
    Seems it's actually still on, according to their twitter:

Pay What You Can: A new @TempResLtd  album offered as Pay What You Want on  @Bandcamp  every day until a vaccine is discovered for COVID-19. Today is
    @eluvium ’s An Accidental Memory in the Case of Death – his first-ever album of solo piano works: 

https://eluvium.bandcamp.com/album/an-accidental-memory-in-the-case-of-death

For some reason, they just didn't send out a mail with this weeks' expected NYP releases like they usually do.
    Please don't make me do "The Twitter".   Thanks for the update.   Cheers.
  • edited December 2020
    Thank you for your support in 2020! It was a privilege to be involved with so many projects and collaborations this year.

Please feel free to use the code "2021" on anything on my Bandcamp until January 10. The code is good for merch and downloads alike. Also, my digital discography is 90% off - just $1.50 for the whole lot.

andrewtasselmyer.bandcamp.com
    I already bought his discography on another occasion and recommend It if you like ambient/drone music. I have really enjoyed it. (The code seems to give 50% off)
  • Dear Friends, I hope you are all well within and without. It's been a crushing year for so many. Amidst it all I thank you for your continued support of my music. It really does mean the world to me, and I hope this music has managed to bring some small measure of peace.

As a small token of gratitude, I'm making all releases in my Bandcamp catalogue "pay what you want" from December 31st ~January 3rd. Feel free to pick up anything you might not already have.

• Temporary Residence Ltd posted this:

Pay What You Can: A new @TempResLtdalbum offered as Pay What You Want on @Bandcampevery day until a vaccine is discovered for COVID-19. Today is the final day of our Pay What You Can campaign – and the final installment is also our final release of this historically tumultuous 2020: William Basinski's Lamentations. Basinski’s reputation as the foremost producer of profound meditations on death and decay has long been established, but on his new album, Lamentations, he transforms operatic tragedy into abyssal beauty. More than any other work since The Disintegration Loops, there is an ominous grief throughout the album, and that sense of loss lingers like an emotional vapor. Captured and constructed from tape loops and studies from Basinski’s archives – dating back to 1979 – Lamentations is over forty years of mournful sighs meticulously crafted into songs. They are shaped by the inevitable passage of time and the indisputable collapsing of space – and their collective resonance is infinite and eternal.

https://williambasinski.bandcamp.com/album/lamentations

• All About Jazz readers and members have voted for their favorite record labels in 2020.
    www.allaboutjazz.com/php/poll_result.php?id=4
    MoonJune has arrived at the third place, after ECM and BLUE NOTE.

To celebrate this and to celebrate 2021, MoonJune is offering 30% on everything available currently on MJR’s BandCamp.
    moonjunerecords.bandcamp.com

At the checkout please type this DISCOUNT CODE:
    mj2020aaj
    And 30% discount will be applied automatically.
  • We are having a flash sale. 30% off everything physical or digital from our Bandcamp with code 'january' at checkout. This also applies to our full digital discography, price for which is heavily reduced down to $9 for all 57 releases.

Valid until the end of Wednesday, January 6th!

hiddenvibes.bandcamp.com
  • From Storyville

We're kickin' off 2021 with a sale on Carsten Dahl Trinity's "Mirrors Within": storyvillerecords.bandcamp.com/album/mirrors-within

Get 15% off the digital version with the code: trinity
    The code is valid until the album's official release on Jan 22nd
    The album is available on BANDCAMP ONLY at the moment.
  • Get 15% OFF all our offerings at Bandcamp ! Hoodies, hats, box sets, LPs, CDs, DLs. Enter code "2021" at checkout to apply the discount. (Ends Jan 9, 11:59pm PT) tompkinssquare.bandcamp.com/music

• One of my favorite non-jazz labels, Lost Tribe Sound:

As we close out what has undoubtedly been a tough year for many around the world, we just wanted to send a big thanks to all who've supported our artists and albums released this year.

To celebrate the end of 2020 we have a sale going. All back-catalog releases are marked down beginning now until January 15th.

Digital Downloads (Full Albums): $3 each
    Digital Downloads (EPs): $1.50 each
    Vinyl (Most titles on sale): starting at $7 each
    CD (Some titles on sale): starting at $3 each

losttribesound.bandcamp.com/music
  • edited January 2021

It’s been a long week for everyone, and to say thank you to all of the fans and listeners who supported us through the roller coaster ride that was 2020, we’re running a 20% OFF sale on ALL of our remaining vinyl, CD, and cassette inventory on Bandcamp from NOW until the end of January.

Use discount code BYE2020 to claim your 20% off and help us make room for more releases coming VERY soon to Behind the Sky!

• Hello, everyone! Hope you're doing okay. If you would like to order anything you can use the code 30percentoff to take 30% off your order!

• ez6 said:

Hello, everyone! Hope you're doing okay. If you would like to order anything you can use the code 30percentoff to take 30% off your order!

Speaking of Flannelgraph, their entire digital discography is about $1 US - perhaps they make their money on physical product.  There is some interesting stuff there.   Stay safe.
  • edited January 2021
    - Not so much "flash":
    'Andrew Liles offers little hope or joy on his meticulously crafted album...'
    All Music Guide
    An Un World is 20 years old this year!
    You can download it for £2.20 for the remainder of 2021.
    Many thanks to Jason Bryant for having the faith, Chandra Shukla for reissuing and Nathan Haynes for the timeless UnWorldly shopping trolleys.

• From The American Dollar:
    we hope you’re well, it’s an exciting time for our music:

Our discography (17 releases, 190+ songs) is now $20+ to start the year:
    https://bit.ly/367vkG2
  • Thats a great deal, have a lot of the earlier albums by them. All good
  • A friendly reminder that to support musicians during Covid-19, we’re once again waiving our revenue share on all sales next Friday, February 5, 2021, from midnight to midnight Pacific Time.

Details are here, and please help us spread the word!

bandcamp logo

P.S. isitbandcampfriday.com?

The return! There's plenty of recent additions to my Wish List that need hoovering up. Best not have too many Friday night beers before I start!

• Happy Birthday to Robert Wyatt, the original Mr. MoonJune!

Today only, here is FREE DOWNLOAD of 'Forest', Robert's composition originally on 'Cuckooland' album, re-arranged for the occasion by Yaron Stavi, who played on that album, for Dwiki Dharmawan's album 'Pasar Klewer' featuring Dwiki Dharmawan on piano, Yaron Stavi on upright bass, Asaf Sirkis on drums, Mark Wingfield on guitar and Boris Savoldelli on vocals.

dwikidharmawan-moonjune.bandcamp.com/track/forest
    At the checkout just type $0 and You will get this tune for free.

And if You want the whole album (double album also available on 2CD and 3LP), it's only $9 for downlaod (24bit).
    dwikidharmawan-moonjune.bandcamp.com/album/pasar-klewer-hd

• So, in the meantime, come and get stuck into our back catalogue and help yourself to 30% off all digital and physical CD releases by using the code “winter30” on our Bandcamp page when you checkout.

We are still able to post CD’s out (albeit with a few delays in international delivery times) and if you’re in the UK, can now get free postage on all orders.

txtrecordings.bandcamp.com