Flash Bandcamp Sale

Comments

• It's Bandcamp Friday! Enjoy 20% off the entire catalogue with code: "BFRIDAY4"
    - expires at midnight on 3rd April (UK date)

kscopemusic.bandcamp.com
  • ***Bandcamp Friday***

40% OFF everything for 24 hours

Enter the code friday at check out

• Hey there!

you'll get plenty of bandcamp messages today, so I'll keep it short: The prices for all our vinyl LPs have been reduced to 15€. If you've been flirting with the idea of getting one, now is a great time for that.

seilrecords.bandcamp.com/merch
  • Flaming Pines

Hello dear FP followers!
    A very happy bandcamp day to you all.
    Today we are offering a very generous 20% discount on everything using the code yeahbc
    Of course do remember that Liberty is a fundraiser for Ukraine, so please pay as much as you can afford for that one. For the rest: go nuts!
  • For the month of April (with today 1st April being another Bandcamp Friday) DiN will be showcasing Bessell’s seven DiN releases with a special 25% off price. Please note there will be no need for a discount code as the prices of both CD & digital will reflect these special prices within the DiN Bandcamp store.

dinrecords.bandcamp.com

Solo:
    Black Horses Of The Sun (DiN47) CD & digital
    dinrecords.bandcamp.com/album/black-horses-of-the-sun-din47
    Reality Engine (DiN62) CD & digital
    dinrecords.bandcamp.com/album/reality-engine-din62

Node:
    Node 2 (DiN44) digital
    dinrecords.bandcamp.com/album/node-2-din44
    Node Live (DiN55) CD & digital
    dinrecords.bandcamp.com/album/node-live-din55

With Parallel Worlds:
    Morphogenic (DiN41) digital
    dinrecords.bandcamp.com/album/morphogenic-din41
    Dystopia (DiN56) CD & digital
    dinrecords.bandcamp.com/album/dystopia-din56
    Phosphenes (DiN65) CD & digital
    dinrecords.bandcamp.com/album/phosphenes-din65
  • It's Bandcamp Friday again and we have the new tantra compilation which is the 22nd compilation fro the label.
    Over 3 hours of beautifully crafted ambient music from artists all over the globe.

Grab it here its only £2

neotantra.bandcamp.com/album/t-ntr-xxii

I have also unlocked the Blue Mountain album and this is free/name your price for a few days

neotantra.bandcamp.com/album/blue-mountain

• In anticipation of the start of her first tour in over a decade (supporting our very own Mogwai) – and a very special announcement coming next week – we are offering Nina Nastasia's last three albums for $5 each! This sale is TODAY ONLY, on the occasion of BANDCAMP FRIDAY! These albums make up her entire catalog that was originally released on Fatcat Records, including On Leaving, Outlaster, and You Follow Me (her collaborative album with Dirty Three's Jim White). They are a stunning collection, and we are honored to bring them to Bandcamp for the first time ever!
    ninanastasia.bandcamp.com

• Anniversary discounts from LINE. I have both of these albums, and would especially recommend Monads - and hey, there's a shout out to our defunct emusers blog!:
    5 YEARS
    50% off for the month of April via Bandcamp

'Surroundings' by Yann Novak
    (LINE_086)

BEST MUSIC OF 2017 – earinfluxion.com
    TOP 20 ALBUMS OF 2017 — acloserlisten.com
    TOP 10 DRONE ALBUMS OF 2017 — acloserlisten.com
    BEST OF 2017: Music for Bending Light & Stopping Time – headphonecommute.com
    FAVORITES OF 2017 – Experimedia

'Monads' by Porya Hatami
    (LINE_087

BEST MUSIC OF 2017 – earinfluxion.com
    BEST AMBIENT OF 2017 – drownedinsound.com
    TOP 20 OF 2017 – musicisgood.org
  • Hello
    Nice little sale here today.
    35% OFF everything for 24 hours
    Use the code april at checkout

• Edition's 14th Birthday

Edition Records bounds into its 14th year as a label with some unbelievable new signings, a number one album and the usual great new music. 

To celebrate our birthday, we're offering 14% OFF EVERYTHING over at the Edition store until the 2nd May.
    Use the code edition14 at checkout. Worldwide shipping available.
  • You can use the code 'svlbrd' for a 35% discount on all physical and digital releases on both, Faint and Archives for the next week.

archivesdubmusic.bandcamp.com/music
    faintmusic.bandcamp.com
  • Bandcamp Friday is back THIS FRIDAY, May 6th, and Bandcamp will be waiving their cut of all purchases made on the site. Sahel Sounds is celebrating by making our entire back catalog* available as Name Your Price downloads from midnight to midnight PST. This is a great and affordable way to support our artists and explore our discography. Visit our Bandcamp page at sahelsounds.bandcamp.com.
  • It's Bandcamp Friday! Enjoy 20% off the entire catalogue with code: "BFRIDAY5"
    - expires at midnight on Sunday 8th May 

kscopemusic.bandcamp.com
  • **Bandcamp Friday**
    40% OFF everything for 24 hours

Code at checkout is friday

• For today only Fallow Recordings catalogue is 70% off as discography

• Edition Records / 14th BIRTHDAY x BANDCAMP FRIDAY SPECIAL

Edition Records celebrated our 14th Birthday last week (woo!), and to celebrate we are giving you 15% off on our entire catalogue today, to line up with Bandcamp Friday.

Simply enter the code 'edition14' at checkout to redeem

• Flaming Pines

Hello,
    Happy BC day. As you will say we have snuck out a little new thing for today. I hope you enjoy it.
    Also I want to encourage you to support our Ukraine fundraiser Liberty today if you have the means.
    Finally with the discount code 'happyday' you can get 20% off anything
  • It's Bandcamp Friday!

30% discount on all CD's, Cassettes, Vinyl and Digital (NOT VALID FOR THE NEW APRIL RELEASES)

Use code: spring2022

• A statement inside an email I received today from Finders Keepers said that this was the last scheduled Bandcamp Friday, but they didn't know if it was the final one - period. Anyone else know the future of this?
  • rostasi said:
    A statement inside an email I received today from Finders Keepers said that this was the last scheduled Bandcamp Friday, but they didn't know if it was the final one - period. Anyone else know the future of this?

https://daily.bandcamp.com/features/bandcamp-fridays-update

• So, my question still stands.
  • These aren't actually discounted per se, but Headphone Commute has a couple of "For Ukraine" comps out with all proceeds going to the International Rescue Committee. So of course today would be a particularly good day to buy one or both of them. It's basically neo-classical/ambient/spacey/post-rock stuff, fair amount of piano, much of it sad-tinged, but nice.

For Ukraine Vol. 1Vol. 2

• I didn't see it formally advertised, but is seems all Merge archers of loaf & titus andronicus releases are NYP:

https://archersofloaf.bandcamp.com/
    https://titusandronicus.bandcamp.com/

and many publishers are donating proceeds to Abortion funds:

https://pitchfork.com/news/heres-how-to-support-abortion-funds-on-bandcamp-friday/

• rostasi said:
    So, my question still stands.

I got a private email from Jim Tetlow yesterday and he also mentioned this being the last one. So if it isn't someone needs to get the message out to the musicians and labels.
  • At the end of the month we will close our record shops in Lyon as well as online and therefore invite to complete your collection with a bunch of fine records from all the labels we distribute, at a sweet price.

From now until May 31, 2022, type in code may20 at the checkout and get an immediate 20% discount. Click on the dandelion below to go shopping.
    NB: Our Ultimae releases and the Audio Tools are excluded from the sales.
    https://ultimae.com/product-category/distribution/

• NYOP, this band was featured on a BBC 4 prog this week about the new jazz scene in the UK, those in the UK would be well advised to catch it on the I player
  • HALF PRICE through May!

'Built Through'
    by ROBERT CURGENVEN + RICHARD CHARTIER
    (LINE_056) 
    lineimprint.bandcamp.com/album/built-through

'foley folly folio'
    by PINKCOURTESYPHONE
    (LINE_SEG01) 
    lineimprint.bandcamp.com/album/foley-folly-folio
  • rostasi said:
    So, my question still stands.
    I guess so, technically, but my read of that bandcamp announcement is that they announced an extension to the Fridays that only ran through this last one. So there has never been a promise to do more. Saying that there could never be another one would imply knowing things about the future (pandemic circumstances) that are not knowable, so who knows, but the message seems clear that until further notice/further decisions there are no more scheduled. I would take that as the state of play until they announce otherwise.
  • Projekt 50%-off sale (at Bandcamp)
    Digital only (no LPs, CDs, etc)
    Use Checkout Code " hugcat22 "
    Sale ends June 7 at Noon EST

[ Hug Your Cat Day is Saturday June 4 ]