Flash Bandcamp Sale

Comments

• From LAAPS:

To close this year, and before the 25 releases to come this next January with Arovane, exceptionally, due to some few releases back in stocks, today, from December 21st until December 30th we offer a 30% discount on 16 releases.

HERE

Below, the list including the prices with the discount (with and without VAT).

for memory:
    EU / FRANCE: VAT
    WORLD: NO VAT

notes:

• for multiple orders, to save some money on the shipping-cost, please, contact me directly.
    • some very low stocks for some of them, not more than 10 last copies available.

THE ALVARET ENSEMBLE (LAAPS 001): 

LP: with the 30% discount = 15,75 € (without VAT)  18,90 € (with VAT)   
    CD: with the 30% discount = 7 € (without VAT) 8,40 € (with VAT)   

FEAN (LAAPS 002)
    DANNY CLAY (LAAPS 004)
    VALANCE DRAKES (LAAPS 006) 
    JONI VOID + N NAO (LAAPS 007) 
    FORESTEPPE (LAAPS 008)
    DAG ROSENQVIST (LAAPS 009)
    IAN NYQUIST (LAAPS 010)
    SONAE (LAAPS 014)
    ZHALIH (LAAPS 015)
    HANNES BUDER (LAAPS 016)
    OLLI AARNI (LAAPS 017)
    ANDREW TASSELMYER (LAAPS 018)
    ‘ t GERUIS (LAAPS 019)
    TAYLOR DEUPREE (LAAPS 020)
    TOMOTSUGU NAKAMURA (LAAPS 021)

LP: with the 30% discount = 12,25 € (without VAT) 14,70 € (with VAT)
    CD: with the 30% discount = 7 € (without VAT) 8,40 € (with VAT)   

• its the LINE end of the year sale!

Dec 21-31
    20% off everything

use code 'goodbye2022' at check out

22 years of sound...

lineimprint.bandcamp.com
  • Yuletide!!
    Let there be - More light and less darkness...More Love and less Wars...
    Celebrate Life!
    Get 30% discount on anything!
    (Including aditional discount on Full Discography Bundle and audio Cds)
    expires at 11:59 pm UTC on 22.12.2022

use code:
    yuletide30

• I realized this week that I have not done a Bandcamp sale since 2020! So to remedy that I am running a year end sale, 50% most items through December 31st.

Use code: seeya2022

The label I run is also running the same sale with the same code, so I would recommend getting some stuff there too!

SHOP THE DER SALE ↓
    dragonseyerecordings.bandcamp.com
  • edited December 2022
    As the year comes to a close, we wanted to offer you a special deal to refresh your music collection and show your loved ones how much you care with music gifts. Take advantage of our discount and treat yourself or someone special to some new tunes!

30% Discount to cosmicleaf.bandcamp.com
    Redeem with code: cosmicleaf2023
    Valid until 9 January 2023
  • Hello all,

50% off all merch & digital downloads until New Years.

Use the code "GWFAA" at the checkout

• Not a sale, per se, but Eno's single track album, Reflection, is just under $2.

https://brianenoallsaints.bandcamp.com/track/reflection
  • 24 hours only from my pal Mark Wastell of cello and percussion etc "fame". Lovely bloke desrves your support if you like free, improv etc sounds.

New message from Confront Recordings

Inbox

Bandcamp <noreply@bandcamp.com>

09:48 (23 minutes ago)

to me

Wishing everybody a peaceful and healthy 2023!

Flash sale today - 50% off digital and physical stock.

Ends midnight December 31st.

Redem using the code newyearseve

confrontrecordings.bandcamp.com/music

Heartfelt thanks for all the support this year xx

• Happy New Year.

Best wishes for the New Year and thank you for all your support for the music on DiN.

This month there will be a sale on absolutely everything in the DiN Bandcamp store whilst we make room for the exciting new titles we have lined up for you. So there will be 25% off CD, Vinyl, Digital (including full discography), T-shirts & Cover Art Prints. Simply enter the following code at check out anytime from now till the end of January.

jandin23 

dinrecords.bandcamp.com

• edited January 2023

50% Off Everything : SER50

Hello! Happy new year to you all, I hope 2023 is already up and running at a reasonable tempo for you (as in, 80bpm or less...)

If you've been subscribed to these newsletters a while, you'll know I like a start of year sale, nothing beats clearing a bit of shelf space to get my head straight after the Christmas break! This time rather than cutting the prices on BandCamp, I'm giving you a 50% off code to use, and it works on everything (!) - digital AND physical! The code expires in one week so don't take too long - stock on some items is low and when they're gone, they're gone!

The code is SER50

• FWIW, re the Serein sale, this is my favorite album on Serein, still in regular rotation of an evening.
  • New Years Sale!

Slow Tone Collages:
    25% off on both physical and digital items!
    use code: stc2023

Shimmering Moods Records:
    40% off on both physical and digital items!
    use code: happy2023

• ❄️❄️❄️❄️ABOUT DIGITAL RELEASES❄️❄️❄️❄️
    All digital releases are priced at 1 EUR for the whole year (2023).
    rohsrecords.bandcamp.com
    lontanoseries.bandcamp.com
    mforsleep.bandcamp.com
  • hi everyone, it's that time of the year. Both "Sacred Hatred" & "Sacred Variations" are available for "name your price" (it's OK to put $0, we got a gazzilion Bandcamp credits, please use them up!) until Feb 1.

Grab it while available - those records will be coming off Bandcamp after Feb 1, along with a lot of other works available here. if you can help spread the word on your channels, very grateful for that bit of help

• Grab it while available - those records will be coming off Bandcamp after Feb 1, along with a lot of other works available here. if you can help spread the word on your channels, very grateful for that bit of help

So the above records are gone, but now he made all the remaining ones free, too:

Touched by everyone's generosity. ALL releases are available for FREE. Download to your favorite hard drive. Don't worry about putting anything other than zero, grab what you like, download, share, be well and healthy. Take care, thank you!

• Oh, and it's #BandcampFriday, in case you didn't know. https://isitbandcampfriday.com/
  • Everything on MoonJune’s BandCamp is 35% off until midnight, March 4, Saturday.

moonjunerecords.bandcamp.com/artists

Ay the checkout type this discount code:
    03march2023
    And 35% off will be applied automatically to your order.
  • For Bandcamp Friday, we are offering the John Fahey anthology “Your Past Comes Back to Haunt You (The Fonotone Years 1958-1965)” at a 40% discounted price.

More than 10 years in the making, this collection features the earliest recordings and the first book ever written about one of the most influential guitarists from the 1960s and ‘70s, John Fahey.

The 115 tracks, most of which are available for the first time, were remastered from Joe Bussard’s original reel-to-reel tapes to achieve pristine sound quality.

As for the accompanying PDF book, the list of writers who contributed essays includes Eddie Dean, Claudio Guerrierri, Glenn Jones, Malcolm Kirton, Mike Stewart and John’s childhood friend R. Anthony Lee. Byron Coley contributed a poem about John, and Douglas Blazek’s 1967 interview with Fahey is published for the first time.

Released 10 years after John Fahey’s death, this set puts one of the final puzzle pieces of Fahey’s career in place. Everyone can now hear where this guitar legend got his start — a smoke-filled basement in Frederick, Maryland.

dusttodigital.bandcamp.com/album/your-past-comes-back-to-haunt-you-the-fonotone-years-1958-1965-2

We are also offering an additional 10% off our full discography. Normally, it is available for 50% off the full price, but today it will be marked down 60%
  • Hello!
    False Dawn by Kate Carr is out today.
    flamingpines.bandcamp.com/album/false-dawn-2
    And it is a bandcamp Friday.
    25% off everything with the code almostspring
  • Salut.

This Friday, March 3rd, is Bandcamp Friday, and the Sahel Sounds back catalog* will be available as Name Your Price downloads from Midnight to Midnight PST.
  • To celebrate Earth day Earth (the band) have an offer of £1 for several albums in their backcatalogue. Sounds like a good time to fill your boots. Today only as far as I know.

• Weird. I only have the Lion's Skull album from way back when albums with a small number of long tracks were absolutely the way to go on emusic's old credit system, and I have not thought of them in a very long time. Just last night I remembered that album and thought "I should look them up again." Just loaded up, thanks.
  • Its basically just what is on Southern Lord but seeing as that includes the re-issue of the classic Earth 2...
  • I was not familiar with this band, but just purchased several albums - thanks for the tip.
  • If you like your drone I just got this email. Free d/l with one of the codes

Bandcamp <noreply@bandcamp.com>

12:20 (6 minutes ago)

to me

Lost Cities was released on Dronarivm label in 2013. 10 years ago already !

Get your free codes now :)

alexandrenavarro.bandcamp.com/yum

codes:
    spat-6cah
    hfqs-x7kk
    jwrc-e569
    9hm4-br8z
    z4rq-w476
    zpl7-capk
    y6sv-w238
    yyhr-hcln
    yted-5c5e
    2z6c-7w23
    ayy4-e4s4
    jhjm-k9ca
    74b7-6z4b
    vsxx-yzjw
    fj4p-76zs
    lfsr-56kl
    4a4w-byzj
    c7pc-xukk
    ewf4-5p69
    gsah-b28z
    t4fj-wl76
    tewr-cepk
    77kt-xb5s
    xl3y-jwnd
    hpvy-kw5h
    47bz-k425
    4wxu-6msf
    qsev-kzca
    bhrr-664b
    5cld-y6jw
    bpse-7kzs
    df4b-5kkl
    s5sl-38zj
    uk9h-7s33
    vzth-5lc4
    7tkp-besa
    luy8-w7cb
    q5ky-c54w
    fryy-x35s
    wluz-vsnd
    ce5k-6s5h
    s77k-kl25
    sll2-6jsf
    pcpa-k6ca
    khfe-cxf6
    kqdb-w5ek
    k84m-wr28
    zks7-hsxn
    zyqx-5dae
    ntgs-7d33
    5zks-5hc4
    byye-b5sa
    dukg-wucb
    pmyz-wp4w
    rrkk-hr5s
    x7c7-5zzl
    hmsd-btkj
    hrqs-x7zk
    qxrc-e599
    9cmc-33gz
    zsrq-w4f6
    yql7-cpek
    ygsv-w228
    tkhr-hdxn
    tzed-5cae
    2t6c-7c33
    hxw3-kvcf
    jcjm-k9sa
    7sb7-69hb
    m4xx-yzqw
    fe4p-7zks
    lrsr-56zl
    cm4w-bgkj
    cbpc-xuzk
    pxf4-5p99
    84ah-brgz
    tsfj-wlf6
    jvyt-cahw
    7bkt-xbas
    xd3y-jcud
    4qvy-kwah
    4bbz-6x35
    cxxu-6qcf
    e4ev-kzsa
    bcrr-6zhb
    ahld-y6qw
    rqse-76ks
    dr4b-5kzl
    kkpl-ew5e
    uy9h-7s23
    vtth-5ls4
    fzkp-baca
    l3y8-w7sb
    evky-cehw
    bfyy-x3as
    wduz-jwud
    sj5k-6sah
    sb7k-k435
    sdl2-6mcf
    6has-3b8z

Comment on this message

Bandcamp

• There's a sale on Hidden Vibes label, and I thought you might be willing to grab some physical stuff. Even though the label is currently defunct there still are some physical products left in stock. Grab them with 40% off using code 'clearance23' at checkout: hiddenvibes.bandcamp.com/merch

Valid until 05 May '23.
    Works for digital releases too.
  • FLASH SALE: To celebrate the May Bank Holiday we have are doing a 25% Discount SALE, for a limited time only, starting today April 28th on the Fire Webstore and Bandcamp*. Sale ends May 1st at midnight GMT.

Redeem coupon: FIREINMAY 

firerecords.bandcamp.com/ 
    firearchive.bandcamp.com

Fill your baskets, dig deep into the archive and leap into the unknown… all at a plentiful reduction.

*excluding pre-orders

• If you fancy the idea of a large amount of experimental electronic noise for around five bucks, and are drawn by sheer quantity, the entire discography of Rubber City Noise is on sale at 90% off, $5.50 for 72 albums. (about 7.6c per album).
    (Not recommending necessarily, just noting the information. Try before you buy.)

• 25% OFF BOTH PHYSICAL AND DIGITAL ON ALMOST ALL RELEASES
    CODE: MAY25

• This Bandcamp Friday we are highlighting "Music of Morocco: Recorded by Paul Bowles, 1959," a compilation that we co-produced with the Library of Congress.

We are offering the anthology for $20, which is more than 40% off the regular price.
    dusttodigital.bandcamp.com/album/music-of-morocco-recorded-by-paul-bowles-1959

We are also marking down our full discography an additional 10%. Normally, it is available for 50% off the full price, but today it will be 60% off.
    Dust to Digital