Flash Bandcamp Sale

Comments

• Dear listeners,

I hope all is well and the summer is off to a good start. There will be a 50% off everything offer running throughout August to help free up some space at home. Simply add the code 'summer50' at the checkout to get the discount. Please buy directly from the artists if you're wanting digital downloads where possible. Shipping will run throughout the month around work commitments

I enjoyed the Darren Harper release, FWIW.
  • From Merge records:

Happy Bandcamp Friday!  In addition to waiving their fees today, we're offering a special promo: the entire @superchunk
    discography is pay-what-you-want today only! Browse at http://superchunk.bandcamp.com and grab your other favorite bands' titles while you're at it!
  • edited August 2023
    ez6 said:
    From Merge records:

Happy Bandcamp Friday!  In addition to waiving their fees today, we're offering a special promo: the entire @superchunk
    discography is pay-what-you-want today only! Browse at http://superchunk.bandcamp.com and grab your other favorite bands' titles while you're at it!
    Great tip - I picked up three of the live Clambake releases.  Cheers.

• We’re taking some downtime here at DiN HQ in August. The next new release will be the eagerly anticipated second DiN release by Polypores, “Multizonal Mindscramble” (DiN81), due out in September. As a thank you for all your valued support there will be a 25% sale throughout the month of August on everything on the DiN Bandcamp store. This applies to CD, vinyl, downloads, t-shirts, art prints & even the full discography. The only exception is the newly released Eurorack module the Triple Cross that I have designed in conjunction with AJH Synth. Unfortunately there’s no easy way on Bandcamp to exclude a single item from a discount code so for the duration of the sale this item will be showing as sold out. Anyone interested in one can DM me at ian@ianboddy.com and I will sort out an alternative purchase route.

So to get your 25% discount code simply apply this code at checkout:

dinsummer

https://dinrecords.bandcamp.com

• All of Rafael Anton Irisarri’s music is free right now. Lots of excellent releases.
    https://irisarri.bandcamp.com/
  • Hello hello!
    Get yourself 15% off today with the code boom
    Lots of new stuff out the past few months

• edited August 2023
    As it's bandcamp Friday today, you can use the code summer23 to get 25% off any releases on my bandcamp - valid today and over the weekend. Any support is greatly appreciated!

wilbolton.bandcamp.com

Lots of good releases - I especially appreciated his recent Ornaments of Decay

I also happened to notice that his album Inscriptions is for some reason $2.49 at 7digital - one of my all time favorite ambient albums.

• Today, for Bandcamp Friday, we are showcasing our 2006 release "How Low Can You Go?: Anthology of the String Bass (1925-1941)."

The set, with its included 96-page booklet, examines the transition many jazz bands made in the 1920s-30s from tubas to string basses as shown in the short article attachment from Billboard Magazine in 1926.

We are offering the 79-track anthology for $15, which is almost 40% off the regular price.
    dusttodigital.bandcamp.com/album/how-low-can-you-go

We are also marking down our full discography an additional 15%. Normally, it is available for 50% off the full price, but today it will be 65% off.
  • Hey lovely listeners!

Here's your code for 20% off anything for Bandcamp Friday: bcfriday

• Dear Muzan friends,

We are celebrating 6 years of Muzan Editions with a 30 % discount on all tapes and digital releases for the next 56 hours.

please use the discount code: 6shunen
  • Hello my dear friends and followers.
    Bandcamp Friday has returned,
    If you do intend to make a purchase, please do so on Bandcamp Friday, so that the independent artist can benefit greatly for both digital and physical sales.
    To take advantage of this you can use code:

bandcamp20

For an additional 20% discount on anything!
  • Today: 30% discount on all remaining CD, Vinyl, Cassette items.
    Also available on our digital releases.
    Use code: bcfriday
    This code will be valid for the next 24 hours.
  • Dear Friends in Music

First of all, Happy BandCamp Friday!

To celebrate the great month of August, MoonJune Records is offering 35% off on EVERYTHING available on MoonJune's BandCamp multiple pages:
    moonjunerecords.bandcamp.com

At the checkout just type this discount code:
    moonjuneaugust2023

And 35% off will be applied automatically at the checkout.
    Valid only today, AUGUST 4 as well tomorrow Saturday, AUGUST 5.
  • Kill Rock Stars: It’s Bandcamp Friday and Banana Cat says we all get 20% off using code: BANANACAT

• edited August 2023
    To celebrate the great month of August, MoonJune Records is offering 35% off on EVERYTHING available on MoonJune's BandCamp multiple pages:

moonjuneaugust2023

ETA Oops for some reason the post above by @ez6 had not loaded when I posted this.
  • To celebrate the great month of August, MoonJune Records is offering 35% off on EVERYTHING available on MoonJune's BandCamp multiple pages:

moonjuneaugust2023

And when on MoonJune don't forget to visit the Soft Machine page!
  • the annual LINE Summer Sale!

40% off everything in the LINE bandcamp shop

catch up on recent releases or do a deep dive investigating the back catalog of 149 available digital albums since the founding in 2000.

use coupon code 'summer40' at check out.
    starting a few hours early for some.... now through August 20, 2023

lineimprint.bandcamp.com

• Greetings Bandcamp Friends, for today - Aug 15 I am offering 25% off anything at my Bandcamp site - LPs, shirts, CDs, digital releases... use the code 25off at check out.
    Thank you for your support of my music!
    All my best,
    Steve 
    steveroach.bandcamp.com

• Last month saw the release of Kenneth Kirschner’s 4-hour microtonal epic “July 27, 2022”. Ken has always been a champion of “open access” music, and I’m pleased to announce that, starting with our August sale, his entire 12k back catalog will be available for “pay what you wish” pricing, with no minimum — from now on. This includes our post_piano collaborations, as well as the huge archive of music on the Kirschner Bandcamp page:

kennethkirschner.bandcamp.com

You can now freely explore, and download, anything from this extensive collection of unique recordings, while supporting Ken’s work and 12k by contributing as inspired.
  • Full Fuselab discography is available for USD 35 with 100! releases

•  The Dekorder Summer Sale is happening now ⇢
    ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢
    ⇢ Listen & Order ⇢ dekorder.bandcamp.com

Massive summer sale on the Dekorder Bandcamp happening now. Most LP's (and CD's and Digital) going for €5 (except for the rare and newer ones)…..
  • Dear Friends in Music
    MoonJune offers 35% discount on everything on
    Valid as of today August 31, until Sunday night September 3.

• Aut Records, a label I have enjoyed immensely, has a 25% of sale (both on BC and their own site store) for the month of September.
    Just taking a quick scan of those album covers on their label page, some albums I recommend:
    Tell No Lies - "Anasmyrma"
    Francesco Chiapperini's Insight - "Paradigm Shift"
    Mr. Noe - "Live"
    But I'm pretty sure I've included several more than that in my monthly BC column over the years.  I believe "Anasmyrma" was included in my end-of-year Best Of list.

• A good album free for a while:

Dear followers,

My album "Soniscope" turned 2 this Monday, and the second vinyl edition(in black!) became available now on Dauw label after being sold out for a long time.

And to celebrate its repress, the digital version is available for pay what you want/can till next Friday(September 22nd).
    midorih.bandcamp.com/album/soniscope

• LINE turns 23 years old this month.

thank you to the artists & listeners for 23 years of LINE (so far)! it is an honor to be able to be entrusted with helping to present other artists' work to the ears of the world.

'Series' (LINE_001)
    by Richard Chartier

FREE/name your price for the rest of Sept
    w/2 bonus tracks

lineimprint.bandcamp.com/album/series

• Temporarily free, from Jogging House on Seil:
    It‘s an album about finding beauty in broken sounds and romanticizing distortion. Of course I‘m biased, but I'm incredibly happy with how 'Because' turned out. It‘s crispy and deep and vast and me. But please see for yourselves:

jogginghouse.bandcamp.com/album/because

'Because' is available in a quite cool blue cassette edition with golden printing - and digitally. As usual, downloads are free (name your price) for the first two weeks.
  • **Name Your Price today only**

Markus Guentner's crowning triptych album 'Extropy' turns 2 years old today and for the next 24hrs the digital is available as Name Your Price here on Bandcamp.

astrangelyisolatedplace.bandcamp.com/album/extropy 
  • Not really bandcamp, but Steven Wilson is offering a digital deluxe edition of his latest album available for a limited time for purchase on his website (only until Friday October 6th.), for a very reasonable price, if anyone's interested:

For a limited time only, you can download a digital deluxe version of The Harmony Codex from my official store, featuring two bonus tracks, What Life Brings mixed by Roland Orzabal (Tears for Fears) and Time Is Running Out with vocals by Mikael Akerfeldt (Opeth). Also included is an “audio play” version of The Harmony Codex short story.

https://store.stevenwilsonhq.com/product/122975
  • **Name Your Price today only**

Markus Guentner's crowning triptych album 'Extropy' turns 2 years old today and for the next 24hrs the digital is available as Name Your Price here on Bandcamp.

Thanks, purchased and enjoying