Flash Bandcamp Sale

Comments

• ez6ez6
    edited November 2023
    dhaun said:
    Matador supposedly have a sale w/ 25% off (nearly) everything, ie. except pre-orders, with code BRAINWASH (until November 26).

https://shop.matadorrecords.com

I say "supposedly" since it doesn't seem to apply to downloads and their support didn't reply when I asked for details :/
    Their Bandcamp content seems to include a 25% discount in the current prices. I see albums listed as $9.99 for the digital edition on their official website listed as 7.49$ on Bandcamp at the moment.

Then again, I don't see that discounted price for all releases..
  • edited November 2023
    Maybe they’re just waving a red cape in front of us.  :D
  • "Season’s greetings from Merge HQ! It’s getting colder as the year draws to a close, so we’re bundling up in our coziest sweaters and listening to our favorite holiday jams and 2023 albums! Care to join us? From now until December 7, enjoy 25% off digital purchases of select holiday and 2023 releases! If you're looking to give your record or CD player a workout, we've got you covered, with 10% off on vinyl and CDs on most 2023 titles!

Discounts are applied directly to the releases, no code needed."

Seems to apply to their Bandcamp releases, at least some of them - https://mergerecords.bandcamp.com/
  • We are super proud of this year’s batch of releases and want to get them to as many ears as we possible, so we are running a 40% off Sale through the end of the year!

Use code: thatwentquick

SHOP THE SALE ↓
    dragonseyerecordings.bandcamp.com
  • To thank you, enjoy a 30% discount on all your favorites until Jan 7, 2024, using code GET30 at our Bandcamp store cosmicleaf.bandcamp.com.

Valid also as extra discount to full catalog. Don't miss out!

• This is what our 2023 looked like, more or less. Thank you to all who have helped carry us through another year. With each passing year it’s increasingly astonishing that we’re still here at all. We don’t take it for granted.

Everything in the Temporary Residence online shop is 25% off now through the end of 2023. That includes not only our many releases from this year, but from the 27 years before. Treat yourself and the people you love and/or hate
  • Dear friends

A wonderful and merry Christmas to each and every one of you. Here's hoping you have a fabulous holiday period filled with restful and relaxing merriment.

As a heartfelt thank you for the support this year, we're running a 20% discount on everything until 12pm on January 2nd. Just use code 'yearend' at check out to receive the discount on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING

• A small christmas gift. A mix including tracks released on the label during this year for free.
    Also, you can still use the code 'ghost' for a 20% discount on anything on both, Faint and Archives.

archivesdubmusic.bandcamp.com/album/archives-2023
  • 30% OFF everything until 31.12.2023

Use the following code on the checkout

end2023

• Ipecac recordings:

Thanks as always for the support, and since you read this far, head over to our BANDCAMP page and use the code JAN2024 for 10% off everything until Jan 3rd!

https://ipecacrecordings.bandcamp.com/
  • This may be of interest to some, from my pal Marc Wastell

CONFRONT RECORDINGS JANUARY SALE - 50% OFF EVERYTHING !!!
    In the absense of a January Bandcamp Friday we thought we'd start the new year our own way, with a generous 50% both physical and digital product. All proceeds raised will go towards our upcoming release schedule for the first quarter of 2024.
    Keep an eye our for imminent albums from Otomo Yoshide/Satoh Masahiko/Roger Turner (double CD), Dirk Serries/Andrew Lisle (CD), Jan Bang/Michael Francis Duch/Erik Honore/David Toop/Mark Wastell (LP), Tom Jackson/T.J. Borden (CD), Phil Durrant/Tim Hodgkinson/Mark Wastell (CD) and Derek Bailey & Company Live in Marseille (double CD).
    The sale will run until midnight Saturday 6 January 2024.
    To redem, at checkout use the code january2024

Just about to put this one in the proverbial sack

• As a thank you for all your valued support there will be a 25% sale throughout the month of January on everything on the DiN Bandcamp store. This applies to CD, vinyl, downloads, t-shirts, art prints, Tone Science /AJH Eurorack modules & even the full digital discography.

To get your 25% discount code simply apply this code at checkout:

winterdin 

dinrecords.bandcamp.com

• Bandcamp <noreply@bandcamp.com>

08:55 (36 minutes ago)

to me

tʌ​​​ntrə compilations are now free for 24 hours on my label Neotantra

Just search from t​​​ʌ​​​ntrə to t​​​ʌ​​​ntrə XXVI
    Thats 20 compilations ...Not just hours of music but days!!!
    neotantra.bandcamp.com

Known to several here at a guess, if you've got some paint you want to watch dry this music should help!

• Bandcamp <noreply@bandcamp.com>

Sat, 6 Jan, 21:01 (12 hours ago)

to me

Hi All

Happy New Year to all of you!

Not enough of you have downloaded my solo electronic record DARK CURRENT. This must change, so as a new year's gift, for 24 hours it is FREE to you, my followers. Apologies to those of you that already bought it, but just know that you will be forever on my A list.

People, this is one of my best efforts. Go get it. And while you're there, anything else that strikes your fancy...

Bobby

• djh said:

Bandcamp <noreply@bandcamp.com>

to me

Hi All

Not enough of you have downloaded my solo electronic record DARK CURRENT. This must change, so as a new year's gift, for 24 hours it is FREE to you, my followers. Apologies to those of you that already bought it, but just know that you will be forever on my A list.

People, this is one of my best efforts. Go get it. And while you're there, anything else that strikes your fancy...

Bobby

Thanks for the heads up and thanks to Bobby Previte for his generosity.
  • confused said:
    djh said:

Bandcamp <noreply@bandcamp.com>

to me

Hi All

Bobby

Thanks for the heads up and thanks to Bobby Previte for his generosity.

I presume if you do download it for free then it doesn't appear in your collection? I made a token payment to make sure it is where I can see it - which is a bit silly as I always immediately download any purchase.
  • I'm not sure if it does or doesn't as I've never signed up for Bandcamp. I've always gotten a receipt and always make a donation unless it's just the Free download button. Makes remembering passwords easy.
  • confused said:
    I'm not sure if it does or doesn't as I've never signed up for Bandcamp. I've always gotten a receipt and always make a donation unless it's just the Free download button. Makes remembering passwords easy.

Not sure that I even realised you could do that. You are certainly saving yourself from hundreds if not thousands of emails every month from artists and labels that you "follow".
  • New message from The Angling Loser

As I am celebrating the release of my new album 'Friends Within The Darkness album which is free until midnight UK time.

neotantra.bandcamp.com/album/friends-within-the-darkness

I have now made the whole Nacht Plank(The Angling Loser) discography free until midnight UK time.You have 15 hours to fill your boots with over 20 albums to download.

nachtplank.bandcamp.com

• Today is the first Bandcamp Friday of 2024. To mark the occasion, we are offering 24% OFF our entire Bandcamp store for TODAY ONLY (actually 25% since Bandcamp won’t allow a custom discount amount, so our loss is your gain)! Use discount code TRL2024 to get 24% (aka 25%) off of everything you buy. Everything? Everything! Explosion In The Sky, Mogwai, William Basinski, Eluvium, the Books, MONO, Grails, Moss Icon, and everything else. Everything. Vinyl, CD, Digital, Box Sets. Everything!

https://temporaryresidence.bandcamp.com/music
  • Happy @Bandcamp Friday!
    Today you will find the Merge catalogs of @HCMcEntire@mountmoriah_nc@FUCKEDUP , and
    @TheMagFields  are pay-what-you-want today!  

Browse at http://mergerecords.bandcamp.com 
  • Today, for Bandcamp Friday, our single-album releases are marked down to $6. Each title comes with a PDF of the liner notes.

We're also offering an extra 15% off our full discography. Normally 50% off the list price, today it's marked down 65%.

Finally, our latest CD box set, “Excavated Shellac: An Alternate History of the World's Music,” is on sale for $100, which is 33% off the list price.
  • Greetings friends!
    Its Bandcamp Friday and we have a 20% off code for you to use with anything for today only. Use the word "flow" at check out.
    This includes the new batch of Trance Archeology T-shirts and tote bags that just arrived
    Also on top of that we have select CD titles on sale and the digital versions are currently name your price.
  • Happy New Year to everyone,

The first Bandcamp Friday of 2024 is here and as always there‘s a special discount 25% on all digital and tape releases.

Please use the code: setsubun24
  • Merrin Karras  Live Cover Art Greetings David Smith,
    A Strangely Isolated Place just released Merrin Karras / Live by Merrin Karras, check it out here.

“**Available as Name Your Price today on Bandcamp**
  • Panoramic greetings,

Embrace the winter spirit with our Flash Winter Sales, offering an enticing 20% discount on all items, including our notorious packs. Unlock the savings by using the code "winter20" at checkout. Act fast, as this promotion runs until February 7, 2024!
  • Tomorrow, Friday, March 1st, is Bandcamp Friday, and the Tropical Fuck Storm catalog will be available as Name Your Price downloads from midnight to midnight PST at tropicalfstorm.bandcamp.com

• Temporary Residence Ltd. : Today is Bandcamp Friday! To mark the occasion, we are offering 25% OFF our entire Bandcamp store for TODAY ONLY! Use discount code TRL25 to get 25% off of everything you buy. Everything? Everything!

https://temporaryresidence.bandcamp.com/
  • "It's @Bandcamp Friday! For the occasion, several Merge releases are pay-what-you-want today including the entire Merge catalogs from Waxahatchee and william tyler as well as Destroyer's 'Your Blues'  Browse: http://mergerecords.bandcamp.com"

Kind of strange that they say 'several releases including...' instead of giving the entire list of relevant albums, but still good.
  • You can get 25% off everything in our Bandcamp shop with the code spring24 for the full month of March, happy listening!