What have I missed?

edited December 2011 in General
I'm baaaaack!

Comments

• Welcome back! We've missed you - get posting! Biggest thing you've missed is www.musicisgood.org.
  • edited December 2011
    - Very good !

2949111764-1.jpg
    <(*)(*)>

+ tons of stuff !
  • Yay! Froooooogggyyyy!
  • Welcome back - glad you are here again
  • Welcome back!
  • So... frogkopf returns, and now Kim Jong-Il is dead.

Coincidence?
  • So was this just a drive-by from the froschhead?

Craig
  • Well, GP answered his question in the first post, so maybe that was enough for Mr. Frog and now he's off for another handful of months.
  • It wasn't really him. Didn't even look like him if you ask me.
  • Does this mean I should come back, too?...
  • Yes!! We've missed you too, Thom
  • I've been wondering where you were. Welcome back!
  • edited December 2011
    So was this just a drive-by from the froschhead?

Craig

Curb thy tongue knave!

Yes, I am back. It will probably be more like on a weekly basis, due to other obligations (such as my video game addiction), but I'll try to chime in when possible. I was taking some time off after the burnout that was Amie/Emu/Guvera, i.e., spending a lot of time acquiring, but not a lot of time listening and enjoying. Now that I've cleansed the palate, I'm getting back to when I'm actually listening to a lot of stuff I've amassed. I haven't bought much over the last 8-9 months, but I think I have enough to tide me over. I am eager to find out what was the cats meow this last year. I'm just glad I still have my Rhapsody account so I can try before I buy.
  • I'm just glad I still have my Rhapsody account so I can try before I buy.

Perhaps one thing you missed was Spotify!
  • Welcome back, and I do recall some postings about video game acquisitions last year - watch out for tendonitis. The red and burning strained eyes are a small price to pay for glory.
  • Sounds like a good plan froggie. We'll all enjoy having you around from time to time.

Craig