I have one from the classical list @Nereffid posted upthread: 
    Antonio VIVALDI I concerti dell’addio - Europa Galante/Fabio Biondi
  • edited December 2015

The Norman Records Top 50s of 2015 

- Got number one and a few more. . . 

ETA: and a german (prof?)  list:
  • I have 6 on there
  • edited December 2015
    Now that Norman Records list is an interesting list. I had not heard of the Yair Elazar Glotman album but it sounds pretty interesting. ETA, that German list has some really cool things that are off the beaten track of the main US sites as well.
  • The three NY Times jazz/pop critics weigh in, and Kendrick Lamar is the big winner.  A little more my speed is Joanna Newsom, will have to check that out.

Another #1 vote for Kamasi!  Pleased to see Nate Chinen mention Nicole Mitchell, Tomeka Reid, and Mike Reed too.
  • TMT's year end bingo:

• A couple more classical lists:

New York Times

Daily Telegraph
  • edited December 2015
    @Nereffid, will you do a classical list?
    (Too little overlap between the lists you've posted so far, I need the definitive guide :-) )
  • Four from the Norman list and four from the German list - some overlap for me! Love the Bingo, amc
  • edited December 2015
    Re: the New York Times list:

JOHN LUTHER ADAMS: ‘THE WIND IN HIGH PLACES
    ANNA THORVALDSDOTTIR, ‘IN THE LIGHT OF AIR

And under my radar:
    ANDREW NORMAN: ‘PLAY (BMOP)

And no longer under my radar:
    - This is totally amazing ! - It will for sure end up on my list too . . .
    It is tagged as: "classical electroacoustic experimental indie Brooklyn" - I would add "plunderphonics"
  • I have two from the Ted Gioia list and four each from Stereogum and SPIN. That's more than usual for me.  I also have at least two or three more in my eMusic SFL, but I won't crack double figures on any of those lists.
  • edited December 2015
    Best music of 2015 from Gramophone/Songlines/Jazzwise (free e-magazine)
    (direct link to the best of page)
  • Here is my list for the best of 2015, its been a really good year for music:

Andreya Triana - Giants

Annerli Drecker - Rocks and Stones

Astrid Williamson - We go to Dream

Astronauts etc - Mind Out Wandering

Besarin Quartet - III

C Duncan - Architect

Celer - How do you believe me when I said I love you

Four Tet - Morning/Evening

Ghostpoet - Shedding Skin

Gretchen Peters - Blackbird

Ida Sand - Young at Heart

Kamasi Washington - The Epic

Mathew Halsall - Into Forever

Nat Birchall - Invocations

North Atlantic Explorers - My father was a Sailor

The Original Beekeepers - How the River Runs

Peter Gregson - Touch

Public Service Broadcasting - The Race for Space

Pure Bathing Culture - Pray for Rain

Ryley Walker - Primrose Green

Say Lou Lou - Lucid Dreaming

Shawn Martin - 7 Summers

Simi Stone - Simi Stone

Sofia Talvik - Big Sky Country

Surfjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell

Swervedriver - I wasn't born to Loose You

Trembling Bells - The Sovereign Self

Will Stratton - Grey Lodge Wisdom

William Ryan Fritch - Revisionist

William Tyler - Desert Canyon

Thanks you all for the recs looking forward to 2106, hope it is as good as this year music wise

• I've got at least 9 of your list, Lowlife, maybe more if I checked; most of those 9 will also be on my list for the year.
  • edited December 2015
    Pitchfork's is up;

http://m.pitchfork.com/features/staff-lists/9764-the-50-best-albums-of-2015/

No real surprises. I have 5: #s 1, 7, 11, 15, 18.

I think the most surprising thing is that they put it all up in one shot this year, but maybe that's because it was so unsurprising.
  • I have 17 of P4K.  It is a boring list, though.

Craig
  • edited December 2015
    Considering the source, a remarkably cogent cogent Kamasi write-up.  Still waiting for somebody to mention Max Roach though. 
  • Buying the Sufjan album recently has saved me from having none of most of these lists.
  • 5 for me on Pitchfork

• Tiny Mix Tapes went up yesterday too: http://www.tinymixtapes.com/features/2015-favorite-50-music-releases

They also went up all in one day. As usual they're my favorite, Although I only have 10, but that's what my $93 emu credit is for.
  • Just 6 for me at TMT, but I've heard quite a few others.

Particularly intrigued they have Sicko Mobb so high.  It's a fun album, but wow.

Craig
  • I lost my bet on Adele over at NPR - The listeners went for Sufjian.  (Adele was #10)  These results suggest to me that the people who follow NPR music content on the web are younger than those who listen to NPR on the radio

• 7 on the NPR
  • edited December 2015
    Huh, is that the first time I've seen the Florence album on a list? I am only a second-hand listener (my daughter likes her) but that album felt like a step backwards to me, and seeing it here makes me realize I had not thought about its absence on other lists. Or did I miss it?

ETA, I see my vote was not enough to get Wil Bolton onto the list :-)
  • You haven't missed it on other lists, because it doesn't deserve to be there, but NPR music listeners love them some Florence.  I actually haven't really cared for most of her stuff since the debut (I feel like she actually took some chances on that one and everything since has been ridiculously safe).

Craig
  • The most recent sounded like a "we have to make a hit record" record company production trying too hard.
  • The 10th Annual Jazz Critics Poll is up!  I don't think this has even appeared at NPR yet.  As usual, the real fun is to be found in the middle of the list.  If there's a surprise it's Maria Schneider at #2 - I know nothing about this album, will be checking it out...
  • Thanks for that jazz link, Doofy. Checking out the Ran Blake.
  • It's up at NPR.  Depending on how you count the votes, the winner was either Rudresh, Maria, or Kamasi.

I have fun going deep into the list (and ballots) and making new discoveries.  They will help keep me occupied during the worst midwest weather months...