I Think You're Awesome . . .

edited October 2020 in Jazz
Oh no, not you ;)
Someone, possibly @jonahpwll , was searching for this excellent ensemble from Aarhus, Denmark's own thread.

Well, I couldn't find it either . . . So, here it is.

I Think You're Awesome & Taïga String Quartet: Pt. 7 The Wedding

The Distance

Comments

• So 2020's been a crazy year for everybody. Despite the pandemic despair, we actually had our most productive and busy year ever! We'll close off the year by dedicating our band-name I Think You're Awesome to all the guys making it possible! Let's start with the wonderful Aarhus Jazz Orchestra! This year we recorded and released The Kiss Your Darlings Suite with this beyond amazing bigband! Then we went on tour, and their dedication, professionalism, and improvising skills blew our minds every night!
    So Aarhus Jazz Orchestra; I think you're truly awesome - for playing our music with us, but more importantly for your work as ambassadors for the music we love! Your concerts, projects, and recordings are topclass, and a invaluable contribution to the music scene in sweet, sweet Aarhus!

If the rest of you wanna hear, how these top-class musicians play, you can find The Kiss Your Darlings Suite pretty much everywhere - for instance at www.itya.bandcamp.com

Love, I Think You're Awesome!
    Billedet indeholder sandsynligvis 5 personer folk p scenen folk der spiller p musikinstrumenter nat og indendrs