Billy Corgan and Jessica Simpson!?!

edited December 2009 in Diversions
I wish there was a discussion category titled: What the Hell!?!

I usually do everything in my power to ignore celebrity gossip, but my wife just emailed me with this link. I honestly think this information, combined with today's large snow storm, is proof that the end times are upon us.

Seriously, even knowing how insane Billy Corgan is, my brain cannot fully process this.

Craig

Comments

• Weird looking guy falls for hot chick. It's practically math.
  • And don't you live in Minnesota? How can a snow storm signal anything other than the end of July?
  • edited December 2009
    I can totally see Billy Corgan prancing around in some Jessica Simpson boots.
    These ones, too.
  • With his looks and her brains, they could create a master race.
  • When you're as funny looking as Billy Corgan, you take what you can get....
  • And don't you live in Minnesota? How can a snow storm signal anything other than the end of July?

Touche. I was thinking more of the size of the storm that seemed to be hitting all of the midwest and northeast, but you are correct.

I want to hear the Jessica Simpson cover of "Bullet With Butterfly Wings."

Craig
  • On the flip side, let's just hope that ole Billy doesn't take to wearing Daisy Duke cut-offs in public.
  • True. It would be hilarious if he wore a pink Tony Romo jersey though.

Craig
  • edited December 2009
    True. It would be hilarious if he wore a pink Tony Romo jersey though.

Does this mean the Jessica Curse transfers over to the Cubs now? If so, it can pretty much fucking wait in line. Apparently the team is still obsessed with past curses and, y'know, sucking.
  • Curious, I looked at some celebrity gossip websites. It's funny, if you google for BC, there are a bunch of comments like "what is he doing with HER?" and if you google JS, there are a bunch of comments like "what is she doing with HIM?"
    Heh.
    Shades of Lyle Lovett & Julia Roberts.
  • edited December 2009
    Shades of Lyle Lovett & Julia Roberts.
    The difference being that Lyle actually had talent and Julia actually was pretty...

I kid! I kid!
  • Shades of Lyle Lovett & Julia Roberts.

Whoa, good call. That comparative hadn't even occurred to me. Shades, for sure.
  • Billy used to have talent! I will defend Siamese Dream to my last breath!

Craig
  • edited December 2009
    What's wrong with Siamese Dream? Hell, I still enjoy listening to Gish from time to time.
  • Nothing, that's why I'll defend it!

Craig
  • Where does talent go?
  • I don't know. Germany?

Craig