The Social Network

edited November 2010 in General
I don't know if we have this thread already, but I thought it might be nice to have a place where we can post how to find each other on the web.

Here's my information:

Twitter: www.twitter.com/kennycoble

My band's facebook: La-a

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/callmekenny

Does anyone here have a blog?

Comments

• This little-know, and rather obscure internet backwater message board (located here) is the probably best place to light up any kind of bat-signal to get my attention.
  • edited November 2010
    Here are some of my various online identities.....
    twitter
    last.fm
    tumblr
    blog

*edit
    Forgot that I upload to flickr on occasion though it has slowed greatly in the past couple of years.
  • AIM: kargatron
    twitter: vkargatis (not very active)
    last.fm: vkargatis
    facebook

I have no blog, but do share items I like in google reader.
  • Nothing for me. I hang out on the AllAboutJazz site and I'm trying to get a Facebook account up and running for the local humane society, but that's really it. No twitter, no facebook, no myspace, no blog, no lastfm, no random clouds. Just here and AAJ.

However, if you'd like to add to the Humane Society page as a "like", the increased numbers would certainly be appreciated. It's MercerHumane/Kentucky. (I think. Hold on, I gotta check.)
  • Yea

Yet another opportunity to plug my blog jacked UP jazz an eclectic mix of music, art, film, pop culture and the demented ravings of some lunatic all wrapped up in a hard snarky coating.

Some days are better than others but everyday you will get something
  • Good idea, Kenny.

facebook
    blog, although I don't post nearly so often as I used to. My Best of 2010 list will be there.
    last.fm, although I don't go there so much, either.
  • What is it about last.fm? I am really loving it.

Just got it a few months ago. It's helping me explore my own collections. I haven't even started using the radio or recommendations. I love that it keeps track of what I listen to on iTunes and on my phone. It's so smart.