Flash Bandcamp Sale

Comments

• @ez6 thanks for the tip. Do you need to use a code for New West Records to get the discount?
  • @peterfrederics no, all releases now appear at half price. not sure for how long.
  • edited November 2020
    Here's a newsmail from Bobby Previte:

Free downloads of these tracks today:
    KYRIE from The Separation Original Cast Recording
    GLITZ from Aurophobia
    THE FOREST from My Dinner with Andrea
    STEADY GOES THE RIVER from The Collective
    MEMORY HOLE from The Coalition of the Willing
    DOOM JAZZ from Doom Jazz
    IMPOSSIBLE COUNTRY from Swami Lateplate: Cantos
    BAILOUT from Plutino
    MIRROR, MIRROR from Pushing the Envelope
    BALLET from Claude's Late Morning
    PICHL from Empty Suits
    UNTITLED from Bump the Renaissance
    NICE TRY from Just add Water
    FOR JOHN LAUGHLAN from Hue and Cry
    VELTIN from Pan Atlantic
    LANDSCAPE from Big Guns
    NOT SINCE from Verge
    and finally
    SILENT NIGHT from We Two Kings

in many ways the quiet ones are some of my favorites...
    . Enjoy and, onward.
  • Posi-tone is offering 15% off their releases at Bandcamp using code blackfriday2020. The offer is good through Sunday the 29th.
  • Sunnyside is joining the Black Friday club - 20% off through the 29th (Sunday) with code holiday2020sale.
  • What about a 20% discount on all releases on individual MoonJune BandCamp pages of 4 sonic musketeers?
    At the checkout, just type the discount code HARIKETIGA.
    dwikidharmawan-moonjune.bandcamp.com
    borissavoldelli.bandcamp.com
    markus-reuter-moonjune.bandcamp.com
    asafsirkis-moonjune.bandcamp.com

• Code: blackcovid
    Discount: 40% of anything*
    expires at 11:59pm UTC Nov 29, 2020
    cosmicleaf.bandcamp.com

* This also works as an extra discount to full catalog purchases. All users with full catalog purchase get a lifetime 50% discount.
  • Black Friday MADNESS !

** Eight of our 2020 digital albums are 15% off today on bandcamp, as we wind down our 15th Anniversary year ! **

Hoodies and hats are also 15% off today. Excellent gifts !!!

Take 70% off our entire digital Bandcamp discography today as well

• Add Abstract Logix to the Black Fridayists. 10% off with Thanks10
  • PROJEKT’S BIG BANDCAMP BLACK FRIDAY SALE 🚨
    During checkout use “ download50 ” for 50% off any download.
    Use “ merch25 ” for 25% off CD / LP / ETC
    at projektrecords.bandcamp.com/merch
    Sale runs through midnight EST Cyber Monday, November 30.

• day…

Until December 8th 2020 included, if you type in the codes below at the checkout you’ll get immediate discounts:

20% off on all our Ultimae releases, that includes CDs, vinyls, digital downloads and the packs, audio tools (Utimae sample libraries and everything conceived by Audiomodern) with code bf20

10% off on all the distribution : vinyls, CDs, books... with the code bf10
    https://ultimae.com/shop/
  • MACHINE MASS PLAYS HENDRIX

Happy birthday Jimi Hendrix. This might be one of the greatest and most unique interpretation of Hendrix music. One of the highlights on MoonJune.

thewrongobject.bandcamp.com/album/plays-hendrix

Black Friday + Cyber Monday special:
    $4.44 HD 24bit download. $5 + shipping for the CD (mini LP package with hard cover).

• Introducing Pay What You Can: A new Temporary Residence Ltd album offered as Pay What You Want on Bandcamp every day until a vaccine is discovered for COVID-19. Today's album is by Caroline: carolinejapan.bandcamp.com/album/verdugo-hills-remixes-2

12/1 - Young Widows: youngwidows.bandcamp.com/album/in-and-out-of-youth-and-lightness

12/2 - envy: envy.bandcamp.com/album/atheist-s-cornea

12/3 - Dreamers of the Ghetto: temporaryresidence.bandcamp.com/album/enemy-lover

12/4 - Paul de Jong: pauldejong.bandcamp.com/album/if

12/5 - William Basinski: williambasinski.bandcamp.com/album/the-deluge

12/6 - Inventions: inventions.bandcamp.com/album/blanket-waves
  • please welcome back the taâlem musical advent calendar:
    everyday until the 24th of december, one randomly chosen taâlem release will be available as pay-what-you-want download (that means for free if you want but of course donations are welcome!) for 24 hours.

first is "2nd" by the mysterious artist RAGLE GUMM.
    taalem.bandcamp.com/album/2nd-alm-69

check taalem.bandcamp.com everyday from around 9am (cet) to discover your new daily gift

• Everybody's fave jazz label Hubro is getting into the swing of things... er, I'll get my coat!

Happy December! Get a 30% discount in our bandcamp store to the end of December!

Discount code: hubrodiscountendof2020

The whole catalogue is available, so now's the time to fill out the holes. We're looking forward to hopefully better times for all in 2021. Until then: stay healthy listening to great music!

• Wow, on the heal of the news about ACT and Clean Feed now being on Bandcamp, a Hubro sale is great news.  Thanks for sharing.

• soulcoal said:
    Wow, on the heal of the news about ACT and Clean Feed now being on Bandcamp, a Hubro sale is great news.  Thanks for sharing.

I don't normally share fast enough - but you are surely welcome.
  • edited December 2020
    Thanks from me too - I already have three purchases bookmarked.
  • edited December 2020
    Name your price, today only:

To mark the end of this truly bizarre year, we're putting a different release on Pay What You Want every day in December – meaning you can choose your price for some of our favourite releases. Right now, it's the glitchy strings and warped beats of Gabriel Prokofiev's Selected Classical Works, on offer today only.

• edited December 2020
    New subschriber message from Unseen Worlds.
    Bye, 2020.

Thank you all for your amazing support this year. New records from Robert Haigh, Leo Takami, Silvia Tarozzi, Carl Stone, and James Rushford gave us our busiest year yet for new, original recordings coming out on the label. Philip Corner and Carles Santos’s Chord/Gong! was the sole reissue this year, though you can expect to see a greater number reissues next year... alongside more new releases. 2021 could be our busiest year yet! In the works are records from “Blue” Gene Tyranny, Dickie Landry, Laurie Spiegel, Girma Yifrashewa, and more. Your purchases on Bandcamp go very far in helping to make this possible.

On this final Bandcamp Friday we are offering 25% off all purchases at Bandcamp with code “bye2020”. Our Full Digital Discography is marked 50% off. Folks in the UK and EU will also notice some improvements to their shipping rates, as well.

Please stay in touch on our Twitter and Instagram @unseen_worlds

Thank you again for a wonderful horrible year.
    httpsf4bcbitscomimg0022705092_10jpg
  • Storyville ups the ante on Bandcamp Friday. Using the code "christmasstory" everything on the excellent label is 10% off through next Friday.
  • END OF YEAR SALE - 30% OFF

Hi all,

Some of our regulars will have noticed that we tend to run a small sale at the end of each year and quietly pass on a small discount code. We then put our feet up for a month and chill out.

We've been doing runs of 100 copies for a couple of years now and the truth is, we end up with loads of them sitting unloved in boxes!

So we've decided to try and make some space in the storage cupboard for next year's editions by running a much bigger discount.

You can get 30% off all CDs and digital editions too, by entering the code extra30 in the 'discount code' box after selecting an item to add to your cart

• Bandcamp Friday.I dont have any new music but i will in 2021.
    So for now i have made everything 50% cheaper for just 1 day
    Enter the word planker at checkout

• Panoramic Greetings !

As a community member surely you know this is the last of the « Bandcamp Friday » series for the year.

Moreover, our Black Fly-Days sales are still on until December 8th included, to get 20% discounts on absolutely everything we present, type in code bf20 at the checkout

• Dear Friends,

Well done!

We all made it to the fading embers of 2020.

To celebrate this, and the fact that Room40 turned 20 this year, I am offering 40% off everything here. Just use the code 20in2020 at checkout.

Also for today I've (finally) for my whole discography available at 40% off for the day. In case you want to drive deep

• Hey everyone

We're offering 10% off everything on our page through BC Friday - just enter the code bcfriday at checkout

• Bandcamp Friday and i dont have any new music to offer but i have made 35% OFF everything for 24 hours.
    Enter the code friday at checkout

• edited December 2020

Bandcamp Friday 4th December 2020

I’m sure most of you are aware by now that Bandcamp have been running these special Friday events at the start of each month where they take zero % commission which in this difficult year for all of us has really helped independent artists & labels.

Well Friday 4th December is quite possibly the last of these events and this one in December also coincides with the fact that each year in this last month of the year DiN has traditionally put up a free (name your price) album as a thank you to all the folk who have kindly supported us through the year.

So this year that album will be iNDEX06 (DiN60) which is the sixth DiN label sampler. Compiled as a continuous mix the 18 tracks showcase the previous 9 DiN album releases which in this case is DiN51 - 59.

So here is the direct link to iNDEX06 which as a digital download is free (name your price).

dinrecords.bandcamp.com/album/index06-din60

Furthermore the 9 albums this showcases, namely DiN51 - 59 have also had price reductions of up to 30% making a digital download just £5 and a physical CD £7 (+VAT where applicable & postage). Altair (DiN59) which is a double CD is at £7 for digital & £9 for the double CD package (+VAT where applicable & postage).

• Dear Friends

Firstly, sorry for another inbox filler today. If nothing else the first Friday of the month offers us a whopping inbox! So if you're tired of reading, just make sure to check out the discount code below....if you are feeling vigorous, read on!!

So, to celebrate the dusk of our 20th year…I thought a fairly solid sale was in order. So 40% off everything - use the code 20in2020 at checkout. Please know any purchases are going straight into a massive wave of new editions for 2021 from folks like Marina Rosenfeld, Beatriz Ferrerya, DJ/rupture, Alan Licht, Alexandra Spence and so many other fine folk!