Flash Bandcamp Sale

Comments

• I just noticed (again?) that the price on Home Normal’s discography is GBP55 for 137 releases (90% off) - I make that less than 50 cents per album. There is so much great stuff on this label, and I would be all over this if I had not bought so many of them already. Even now I am having to sternly tell myself that I already have all my favorites and would only be filling in the ones that appealed to me less when they came out.
    https://homenormal.bandcamp.com/music
  • @Germanprof - looks like if you subscribe for £25 you get new releases for a year plus the full back catalogue - so an even bigger saving!
  • One of the best, underrated 1970s Heavy Rock bands is "Truth & Janey". 

Bizarrely, their top album "No Rest For The Wicked" is available for NYOP on Bandcamp! An absolutely "no brainer" buy for anybody into 1970s Rock.

AMG says that NRFTW is an "overlooked gem of an album still sounds so amazingly vital and engaging today". 

https://iowabasementtapes.bandcamp.com/album/no-rest-for-the-wicked

https://www.allmusic.com/album/no-rest-for-the-wicked-mw0000301622

• @Germanprof - looks like if you subscribe for £25 you get new releases for a year plus the full back catalogue - so an even bigger saving!
    Good catch. That's a good deal even for me.
  • Back in April, at the start of the first lockdown, we made available an early TXT compilation called "Tensegrity" ... "A structural term defining isolated components under tension that do not touch each other..." .. It was apt then.. it's still apt now. :/

Featuring Milieu, Monologue, Ishq, Darren Harper, Lackluster, Porya Hatami & Lee Anthony Norris, Solipsism and Wil Bolton the album was remastered and uploaded to Bandcamp.

We've since had the chance to go back to the album and construct a seamless mix like we did with Volume.2 and is available as a "Free / Name-Your-Price" download (Or, if you've already got the album, will be automatically available in your Bandcamp account)

Stay tuned to ...TXT for Volume.3 coming soon.

txtrecordings.bandcamp.com/track/tensegrity-vol-1-continuous-lockdown-mix
  • The Home Normal deal keeps getting cheaper:

Good day to you fine friends :)

Firstly, from now until Monday all of our releases that came out between March 2009 to May 2020 are pay-what-you-want! Our entire discography will run at just £20 until then as well. :) That should give you time to listen and choose albums to download but also note tomorrow is Bandcamp Friday so could be busy then

• Take 25% off everything in our store for Bandcamp Friday with code MOVING!

• It seems Greenleaf's discount code didn't work for everyone last Friday so they have added it to today (Saturday Feb 13) offering 20% off with code makeupday20. By the way, this includes their generous subscription plans.
  • SALE EXTENDED - ENDING SUNDAY!

And finally, THANK YOU to everyone who bought and/or downloaded any of our releases during our pay-what-you-want sale since Bandcamp Friday. We ended up raising over £500 for Stop The Hate UK! We extended the sale until this Sunday as we were so amazed by the kind support.

ALL of our pre-2020 releases are currently pay-what-you-want until Sunday. This also means our entire catalogue (137 releases over 12 years!) can be bought for just £20! This includes our recent releases (and yes, Andrew's album), giving you days of beautiful ambient music to absorb by download and/or streaming through Bandcamp. :) Once again, this ends Sunday!

Stay warm and well x :)
    https://homenormal.bandcamp.com/

•  
    ––> dennisrea-moonjune.bandcamp.com
    All downloads are $7. All CDs are $10 +shipping. (Except Giant Steppes).
    You can get all 6 digital albums in bulk for $24.75 (45% discount).
    On each album's page just select: Buy Digital Discography ​​​​​​​
    Offer valid until March 1, 2021.

• edited February 2021
    not bandcamp, but here is a link to another site, new to me, where you can currently get Bluetech’s entire discography for $10, or a big chunk of it including most of the key releases for $5.
    https://groupees.com/vip19

(personally I’d recommend the $10 as Sines and Singularities is a favorite of mine, and even more so Liquid Geometries, which is outstanding).
  • Impressed as ever by your broad vigilance, and I share your appreciation of Bluetech. I probably listened to Prima Materia most but also like Sines and Singularities.  The guy's so prolific it's been well nigh impossible to keep up with all he's done, though.  This helps.  Thanks!
  • The "Jordan Lake Sessions Vols 1 & 2" and "Getting Into Knives" digital albums will be pay what you want from Feb 26th to Feb 28th on Bandcamp!
  • Happy Bandcamp Friday. Today we are releasing the digital version of the new master of “Buzzard”, Margot’s wild and woolly 3rd LP. It had been a goal for a long time to get this album restored to what it should’ve sounded like all along and I hope anyone who has fondness for the record will dig it. Play it LOUD. As usual it’s pay what ya want/can (if you pre ordered the vinyl, don’t feel obligated to pay anything), but 100% of any money spent today goes directly to the artists. You can also pre order the LP from Bandcamp today (hoping to start shipping in early May). Ok, hope ya like it.

richardedwards.bandcamp.com/album/buzzard-the-remastered-special-edition
  • Wait? It's Bandcamp Friday today? I don't think so.
  • Ha, another label sent out an email earlier thinking it was bandcamp Friday and then backtracked. Either folk are getting too eager or everyone is too far into the pandemic state of having no idea what day, week, or month it is.
  • ^^^ If you've had a few strong beers after a difficult week at work it's always Bandcamp Friday!^^^
  • All Vinyl & CD half price for the next 48 hours...

Hello music fans! I've just started to stir after my winter hibernation (seriously, most boring winter on record?) and I thought, what can I do to kick start the year and remind people about Serein?

Well, I've halved the price of all vinyl and CD releases on our bandcamp page for the next 48 hours. Merch is also half price. If this was a high street sale there'd be tons of garish, red and white banners all over the windows, probably balloons as well (and other things that you can't really do when you run an ambient record label from home). Basically what I'm saying is, this is a really good sale, here are some balloons to prove it: 🎈🎈🎈​ 

Before you go - please accept this side-quest. I'd be really grateful if you'd help spread the word about this. Any tweets, facebook posts, e-mails to friends or aeroplane flyovers with a link to our Bandcamp page would be much appreciated. Any help making sure our music reaches new eyes and ears is gratefully received.

The link: https://sereinlabel.bandcamp.com

• Exactly one year ago, Gary Husband & Markus Reuter were in Tokyo, recording one of the MoonJune’s most fascinating and most beautiful album in 20 years of the label’s existence, and 114 releases

MUSIC OF OUR TIMES
    markus-reuter-moonjune.bandcamp.com/album/music-of-our-times

Today only:
    $5 download
    $8.50 CD +shipping.
  • Dear LINE listeners,

$5 SALE ! 

LINE is selling off all of the last remaining stock of physical releases for $5 each + shipping.
    includes the download of your format choice as well.
    take advantage of this while they last. going fast! limited time.

https://lineimprint.bandcamp.com/merch

• New From Ropeadope: *The Dozens*

Every month we'll feature 12 artists and offer their music at a deep discount to help you build your collection.

30% off Vinyl, CDs, and Downloads for select releases.

No discount code required. Sale runs 3/12/21 - 3/19/21 - Only on Bandcamp

Here is the March 2021 Collection:

~ David Sanchez / Carib - david-sanchez.bandcamp.com/album/carib

~ Windows On The World Soundtrack - windowsontheworldsoundtrack.bandcamp.com

~ King Britt / Presents Sister Gertrude Morgan - downloads.ropeadope.com/album/presents-sister-gertrude-morgan

~ Duski / Make A Wish - duski.bandcamp.com/album/make-a-wish

~ Terrace Martin / Velvet Portraits - ropeadopeselect.bandcamp.com/album/velvet-portraits

~ Royal Krunk Jazz Orkestra / Pyramids - theroyalkrunkjazzorkestra.bandcamp.com/album/pyramids

~ The Last Poets / Transcending Toxic Times - thelastpoetsnyc.bandcamp.com/album/transcending-toxic-times

~ Ramsey Lewis / VII - ramseylewis.bandcamp.com/album/vii

~ Logan Richardson / blues PEOPLE - loganrichardsonmusic.bandcamp.com/album/blues-people

~ Lisa Marie Simmons / Notespeak - lisamariesimmons.bandcamp.com/album/notespeak-amori-e-tragedie-in-musica

~ Jon Regen / Higher Ground - jonregen.bandcamp.com/album/higher-ground

~ DJ Logic / Zen Of Logic - projectlogic.bandcamp.com/releases

• Let us celebrate the coming of Spring ! Our sales are on, an ideal way to expand your music collection.
    20% off on all the Ultimae releases, that includes CDs, vinyls, digital downloads and the packs with code bloom20

From now until April 3rd 2021, simply type in code at the checkout to get immediate discount.

For more sonic treats such as CDs, vinyls, books, audio tools from other labels we present, we invite you to explore our Ultimae.com website.
    ultimae.com/shop/

With loving hugs and thanks for your support,
    The Ultimae Team

ultimae.bandcamp.com

• This new release from the excellent Andrew Tasselmyer is NYOP for two weeks, I think starting today.
  • edited March 2021
    Don't know how long this has been/will be for, but Philip Wilkerson's discography is currently 90% off, $6.60 for 46 releases. It is not all of his work (there's actually little overlap with the albums I already have by him, which have tended to be collaborations with others, just what's on his bandcamp page. Some - far from all - are single 20 minute compositions, and full price is usually $2-$3 per release. Still, the deal works out just over 14 cents per release.) Available e.g. at the link for this one:
    (Credit where credit's due, I think I noticed this one after seeing in a bandcamp email that someone else here had bought it. Or maybe it was just someone else I follow on bandcamp.)
  • Projekt Spring Sale.
    50% off Projekt Bandcamp downloads — use " spring2150 " during checkout.
    25% off Projekt CD & LPs at Bandcamp — use " spring2125 "
    Sale runs through 11:59 PM EDT, Wednesday March 31.
    projektrecords.bandcamp.com & blacktapeforabluegirl.bandcamp.com
  • edited March 2021

from yours truly (Richard Chartier)

i'm turning 50 on March 29th.
    so YOU get 50% off! wait what?

everything! that includes an additional 50% off my full collected discography on my bandcamp site

March 28 - April 1 only
    use coupon code: aries50
    so head over to: richardchartier.bandcamp.com

• Seems weird that he wouldn't extend the date one more day - April 2 - which will be Bandcamp Friday.
  • Maybe the strategy is to snag buyers who might otherwise be planning to spend their Bandcamp dollars on Friday. I have deferred all my purchases to Bandcamp Fridays since that generous promotion started
  • edited March 2021
    That's an idea!

I'm kinda waiting for Richard to get back with me
    so I can find out if there's any overlap with the LINE titles.
  • An early - and longer - Bandcamp Friday from Storyville

Hi there! In celebration of easter we’ve decided to throw a little sale on our Bandcamp page. Use the discount code “easterstory” to get 10% off any of our products. The code valid till Tuesday 6th.