Bandcamp Friday March 5

Having a special discussion for Bandcamp Friday deals seemed popular back in February, so here is one for March with a reminder that March 5 is yet another day when Bandcamp waives its fees, sending all money to labels & artists; and many labels/artists have special deals. As has been the case for several months, Storyville is early with its deal (which includes Saturday and Sunday):

Hi there

This friday it’s Bandcamp Friday again, and as usual we’ll be giving a discount: 10% on all purchases the whole weekend, with code “bcweekend”.

Comments

• Hi folks.

This Friday is another fee-free Bandcamp day. We're also applying the 15 percent discount again on all items on the TMT Bandcamp page. The code will be 'friday15' and will be applicable from 8am UK time on Friday. So if you're missing anything, Friday’s a good day for a bargain

• Posit-tone has 10% off 

Use code MAR2021BCF for 10% off anything in our Bandcamp Posi-Tone store from now through Monday March 8th.
  • And from Sunnyside

Take 15% Off Your Orders from
    Today (Mar. 5) to Sunday (Mar. 7)!
    Click below to get to the Sunnyside Page!

2000px-Bandcamp-button-square-whitesvg_ 2

Use code:
    bcmarch2021
    at Checkout!
  • Whirlwind has a number of different deals (prices in USD):

Some vinyl is reduced to $7.00:

As is some cd stock at $2.50

And downloads from pre-2019 releases are $5

Prices are reduced on the web store so no code is needed

• Everything @25% off now available from the Bandcamp store

This Friday (March 5th) is once again a Bandcamp Friday whereby those lovely folk at Bandcamp don't take their commission charges which helps to support independent artists & labels. This month there will be 25% off everything in the DiN Bandcamp store - so that is CD, Vinyl, cover art prints, t-shirts and downloads. It even extends to the Total Discography digital bundle.

To get your extra 25% please enter the following discount code at checkout:  springdin

• Athens of the North

At least 50% off. A quick sale of overstocks for bandcamp friday, fill your boots. I Will delete Monday but buy today if you can, helps me help you. Xx

LINK TO FLASH SALE

• Hello
    Bandcamp Friday and i have made everything 40% off for 24 hours.
    Fill your boots...
    Code at checkout is plankfriday

nachtplank.bandcamp.com

•  Here are some special offers, valid for digital downloads only:
    MAHOGANY FROG - 3 albums, special digital bundle price
    The full price of Mahogany Frog's discography is $23.00 USD.
    The discounted minimum price is $14.95 USD.
    SRDJAN IVANOVIC - 5 albums, special bundle price
    The full price of Srdjan Ivanovic' discography is $42.00 USD.
    The discounted minimum price is $21.00 USD.
    Just click on any album of two artists to for a great discounted price.
    mahoganyfrog-moonjune.bandcamp.com
    srdjanovic.bandcamp.com
  • Bandcamp Friday

20% off everything for 24 hours

Use the code march21 at checkout

• hey friends. Lifelike CDs will be on sale for 10 loonies tomorrow for bandcamp friday.

x from Cascadia

• Available today, short and sweet:

- Markus Guentner's new track 'Overtone (David's Song)' with all proceeds going to charity
    - Markus Guentner X3LP Test Press set including an unreleased album (all proceeds to Charity)
    - ASIPVA01 Feat Markus Guentner (All proceeds to Charity)
    - Entire ASIP Discography reduced 75%!

• For March's Bandcamp Friday (March 5th) LINE is again offering the available full LINE digital discography for 70% OFF.

122 LINE releases for $283

one day only.
    lots and lots of listening...
    lineimprint.bandcamp.com
  • Greenleaf has 20% off including subscriptions (I believe as that was their policy in the past)
  • Lots of great stuff uploaded today at:

• My purchases today: