Bandcamp Friday April 2

Another Friday when Bandcamp forgoes its fees and passes all the money on to labels and artists. Many labels have special deals for the day and some extend the whole weekend. Germanprof has some discount info in the Flash Bandcamp Sale discussion. Posi-tone is offering 10% off through Monday April 5.

Logo

Bandcamp Friday

Another Bandcamp Friday is upon us, which means this is the best time to purchase music and merch from our Bandcamp Posi-Tone store.

Use code APR2021BCF for 10% off anything in our Bandcamp Posi-Tone store from now through Monday April 5th.

We’ve been adding a bunch of titles to the store and giving discounts on artist catalogs that have three or more albums.

Comments

• edited April 2021
    Whirlwind has a large number of lps and cds at very low prices for Bandcamp Friday. And they have discounted some of the back catalogue:

ALL BACK CATALOGUE DIGITAL ALBUMS TO YEAR END 2019 HAVE BEEN DISCOUNTED TO $4.00

All prices are reduced on our web store; no need for discount codes.

https://music.whirlwindrecordings.com/
  • Here is Sunnyside's Bandcamp Friday offer:

Take 15% Off Your Orders from
    Today (Apr. 2) to Sunday (Apr. 4)!
    Click below to get to the Sunnyside Page!

2000px-Bandcamp-button-square-whitesvg_ 2

Use code:
    bcfridayapr21
    at Checkout!
  • Greenleaf has a good number of cds at $5 for Bandcamp Friday. You can find the list by clicking on the More Info button:

$5 CDs

More info

Sale ends on Sunday, April 4th at 11:59PM EST.

• Hello Listeners and Followers!

I hope you are all safe and healthy and happy.

For Bandcamp Friday, 4/2 my PW Music (solo releases) discography is discounted 100%

All items are Name Your Price. This is your opportunity to pick up any PW solo release you want to add to your library.

phillipwilkerson.bandcamp.com

I'm grateful for your support in the past and any support you might offer today is extremely welcome.

Thanks and enjoy the music!

• Neotantra just released Coercion Of Deities by Various, check it out here.

Here’s what they say about it:
    “Celebrating 25 CD rereleases on the label we have compiled a track from each album to present a special compilation for Bandcamp Friday.

Coercion Of Deities is just £1 for over 3 hours of music. Offer lasts for 24 hours.”
  • We're offering the 15 percent discount again for any Bandcamp purchases, in the perhaps unlikely event that there's anything there that you want that you don't have yet. 🙂 The discount again is "friday15"

• Lastly our good friends at CoOp Presents are offering 20% off all vinyl on their page. Just enter the code 'bcfriday' at checkout to get your discount. Their page is here: coop.bandcamp.com/merch
  • To celebrate the bandcamp friday and the coming of spring, from now until 11:59pm UTC, I'll be offering 25% off everything. Use the code HARU21 at check out. Please know any purchases are going straight into a wave of 5 new editions for 2021 that I am eager to announce.

901editions.bandcamp.com
  • Today, Friday, April 2nd, is Bandcamp Friday and Wau Wau Collectif's Yaral Sa Doom is available as a Name Your Price download until midnight PST.

Yaral Sa Doom CDs are still available and an LP repress is in the works (more info soon.)

wauwaucollectif.bandcamp.com

This is a wonderful album for which I do not regret paying full price.
  • As you may have heard, today is Bandcamp Friday and Bandcamp is be waiving their share of the revenue for all sales TODAY, April 2nd, from midnight to midnight PST. We are be celebrating by making all Sahel Sounds digital releases (excluding pre-orders) available as Name Your Price downloads for 24 hours. You can visit our Bandcamp page at sahelsounds.bandcamp.com