cafreema is the Antichrist!

edited October 2009 in General
I just checked his stats - he's made 666 visits here.

By the time you check them, he will have changed them in an attempt to hide his evil ways.

DON'T BE FOOLED BY HIS SATANIC SWINDLEEEEE!!!!

Comments

• If you're checking his stats, who are you? Witchfinder General?
  • and you can't distract me from my current spat of name-calling with my dumb-shit neighbor...who is smarting from the fact that i just made it "trespassing" for one of his sons to come visit him. pay-up, deadbeat.

well, don't feel bad craig, what's halloween without the anti-christ???
  • Gah! I've been discovered.

I will have to move up my plans....

Mephistopheles
  • OK, that was pretty funny, that when you looked at his profile it was 666.
  • edited October 2009
    It seems like you've lost your connection to the dark powers of the universe.

It's 668 now.
    Link.
  • What in the world counts as a visit? I tend to just leave emusers and Amie Street tabs open while at work, and then refresh when I have a moment or want to be distracted. So, I've only come to emusers once today, but it has apparently gone up more than one. Is it a refresh?

Oh, and frogkopf, how bored were you that you were looking at profiles at 2:30 a.m.?

Craig
  • It's a visit if I say so.
  • You dare to pull rank on Azazel!?!

Old Scratch
  • Well, I just had to google up some new definitions of evil. By cracky, you ARE the AntiChrist!
  • It seems like you've lost your connection to the dark powers of the universe.

No, that's Satan just trying to disguise himself. When he hits 888 (a holy number) the Apocalypse will have arrived.

(Actually, I clicked on someone's name by accident and noticed the stats page. Out of curiosity, I decided to click on the names of some of the other posters. The first one clicked on happened to be the dark one himself. I'm just a piker with about 86 visits.)
  • If you're checking his stats, who are you? Witchfinder General?

You blarney kissing Europeans just don't get the fact that Satan is real or that Obama = Hitler!

We're just going to have to start another war to show you who is right!
  • Hey, that's General Witchfinder, SIR!
  • Witchfinder General might equate to Attorney General, given recent news stories.
  • It would certainly explain his knowing Raymond23 personally...
  • Watch it, or I'll release Cerberus!

Leviathan
  • I am approaching the evil number....I'm at 634. Not long, now, until I go over to the dark side and rejoin eMu.
  • K, you're evil regardless of the number.

But I mean that in a good way....
  • cafreema:

408 emiserly visits. 2 amiestreet creds. i gaze in awe at your evil powers.
  • I am Lucifer. Of course you gaze in awe!

Craig
  • edited October 2009
    Awwwwww.

cats-kitten-sink.jpg

Oh, wait. Wrong sort of awe.
  • Nah. Awe describes it for me. Sharing a house with two such creatures tends to induce awe.
  • Craig, you should get some Spiral Stairs*

*it was priced at six hundred and sixty-six pennies at the time of posting.
  • Not to mention that you just know any album with an OD'd raccoon on the cover has got to be good!
  • All former (and soon to be reunited) members of Pavement are my minions.

Neutral Milk Hotel, too.

I control all brilliant but now disbanded indie rock bands. My aim is to build anticipation of a reunion to such a fever pitch that people will become more receptive to my message.

Craig
  • amclark2 has downloaded 666 artists. what's up with that?
  • I think 668 makes you the "Neighbor of the Beast."
  • We can call you amclark666 if you wish. . .
  • Being that he's a lawyer, I think cafreema will always be the personification of evil.
  • I was the AntiChrist for a while. It is overrated. Lots of paperwork.