iTunes hates me. I think the feeling is mutual.

1131415161719»

Comments

• Good advice, Doofy, it reminds me that I need to do that again, as I haven't since January
  • I've become a big fan of Backblaze!

• @rostasi Me too, and I thought I was covered. But if the drive fails, Backblaze figures it's not there anymore, therefore the backup shouldn't exist !
  • I have settings that notify me when it attempts to backup a drive and it’s no longer there.
  • I'll look into that. I even knew the drive was wonky, but never occurred to me that Windows wasn't reading it, since iTunes was finding/playing the music. Nobody's fault but mine...

• So I save all my iTunes music up to iCloud plus have hard drive back-up. Is that enough or should I do more?
  • Usually, that's enough, but it's recommended to have another physical backup somewhere outside your home in case you lose one in a fire or theft. It really depends on what you're saving and how precious the contents are (wedding or baby pix, for instance - even if your music is your "baby").
  • Interesting idea, but I’m unsure why bother when you can already use an iPod to play Spotify.
    I currently have nearly 9000 Spotify tunes on it now that have the extra ability to crossfade segue
    the tunes and have good sound as well. Seems like a lot of tinkering to get to moderate enjoyment.
  • Yes, I think this is definitely a "Because it's there" kind of project
  • Does anyone know how to sync 2 I Tunes libaries, 1 is on my mach the other on a PC, it becoming a pain with my music library on Sonos? Any help much appreciated