Flash Bandcamp Sale

Comments

• 25% off at Hidden Vibes records until June 10. Enter “sale” at checkout.
  • edited June 2018
    Do you know if that's on top of the 40% discount for the whole shebang?

edit: Oh yes! It is! I didn't realize you could find this out instantly.
  • Yup. Works out about 31 cents per album.
  • Thanks! I appreciate the heads-up. Nice collection.
  • Cost me all of $15 So many thanks, hard to resist despite not needing more new music at the moment. the six compilations are certainly worth investigating even if you don't fancy the full immersion.
  • Projekt is having a 2-day 35% off flash sale to celebrate its 35th birthday.

35% off purchases at projekt.com

use discount code projekt35 during checkout

• excludes NEW & PRE-ORDER categories

• on physical items, not on downloads at Bandcamp

• ends 11:59pm EST Tuesday June 5 2018

• Projekt is having a 2-day 35% off flash sale to celebrate its 35th birthday.

35% off purchases at projekt.com

use discount code projekt35 during checkout

• ends 11:59pm EST Tuesday June 5 2018

• ends 11:59pm EST Tuesday June 12 2018

Today Projekt Records emails to say:

The expiration date was wrong in my email yesterday. Fear not, there's 12 hours to go!

Projekt turns 35 in 2018 and we're having a 35%-off flash sale!

• ends 11:59pm EST Tuesday June 12 2018

• > @Germanprof said:
    > 25% off at Hidden Vibes records until June 10. Enter “sale” at checkout.

Thanks for spreading the info! It was really helpful, as many people visited out page from this thread.

Because of the amazing response we decided to keep the discount running until June 18th. Just in case anyone missed it:

https://hiddenvibes.bandcamp.com
    25% off code at checkout: ‘sale’

Thanks!
  • This Ukrainian boy thanks both of you.
  • @AlexHV You are welcome - enjoying all the music, and glad it helped! Feel free to stick around and let us know when you have future sales.
  • edited June 2018
    Dronarivm's full digital discography, 42 releases, now available on Bandcamp for 50% of full price. "Includes high-quality downloads of For The Summer, Or Forever, Illuminations II (The New Year 2018 charity compilation), A Different Definition of Love, Unity, Seeker, Devils for my Darling, Cavade Morlem (Leniad Remodel), Re:composition, and 34 more."

• Not bandcamp, but emporium.room40.org:

For the next day (globally speaking) iI am pleased to offer 42% off everything at the Room40 Emporium, 1% for each of my years of survival!
    Please use the code LPE42 at checkout!

• 15% off sale through Sunday July 8th at the Alphapup store...

Not sure if it applies to their World Galaxy imprint, too.  Probably does.

Anyways, I've written about a few of those albums for sure.  Check out the Monk themed album from MAST as a nifty starting point.

• Dude's from Liberty, KY, which is probably best known for its Amish farm buffet (Bread of Life)... a popular stop during the 127 Yard Sale.  #TheMoreYouKnow
  • LINE Summer Sale!!!

starting now til Aug 15, its the LINE annual SUMMER SALE! 

40% off all downloads / CDs / DVDs / prints! 

use coupon code 'summer40' at checkout. happy shopping :) 

lineimprint.bandcamp.com
  • LINE Summer Sale!!!

starting now til Aug 15, its the LINE annual SUMMER SALE! 

40% off all downloads / CDs / DVDs / prints! 

use coupon code 'summer40' at checkout. happy shopping :) 

lineimprint.bandcamp.com
    Thanks, @Germanprof!
  • Lost Tribe sale at Bandcamp...

Five vinyl recordings for $50 or five CDs for $35.

• Not Bandcamp, but there's a 50% sale on None Such records offerings for today with code : SUMMER

http://store.nonesuch.com/music/digital.html

• Cantaloupe is having a summer sale too: "Starting today, take 20% off on our full catalog of music and merch using the checkout code MELON20 at our Bandcamp store."

• Thanks @ez6 - I got this one

Still Dreaming feat Ron Miles Scott Colley  Brian Blade Digital Album

• edited July 2018
    Today, July 18th is the World Listening Day.
    Celebrate it with free downloadable "Agoraphonia" by Francesco Giannico and Giulio Aldinucci released in that day 2 year ago.

(Sale still on at time of writing today, July 19)

• NYOP on Bandcamp
  • edited July 2018
    12k Summer Sale 2018
     40% OFF with code: 12ksummer18
     The annual 12k Summer Sale is here. From now until August 31st you can take 40% off of your order with the coupon code 12ksummer18 All 12k CDs, vinyl and downloads are included in the sale. We're not able to discount releases that we carry from other labels. Head over to the 12k shop or Bandcamp page and support your favorite artist, fill those gaps in your collection or discover something new. Use the coupon code 12ksummer18 at checkout.

Bandcamp

• edited August 2018

The Summer Sale is on!
    30% off on anything. Code sum18
    Extra offer:
    buy 2 or more CDs and get 1 CD of your choice for free. just leave a note while checking out at 
    dronarivm.bandcamp.com

• Han-earl Park has a limited edition deluxe version of his excellent 2017 release Sirene 1009 and it's free worldwide shipping this weekend.

It received the #38 slot on my site's Best of 2017 list.  Arguably my personal favorite free jazz album of the year.

• Low Point is offering 50% off any purchase (both physical goods and digital downloads) made via our Bandcamp store in order to clear some space in anticipation of some new releases
    To take part in this offer, simply follow these steps;
    1. Head to the Low Point Bandcamp store - http://lowpoint.bandcamp.com
    2. Go to the page for the Low Point release(s) you'd like to purchase and click 'Buy Now'
    3. A new window will open and underneath the quantity & price info, there will be a box which says 'Discount code'
    3. Click on that and then enter;
    lpsummer18
    and then click 'apply'
    4. The discount will then be applied to the cost of the release!
    5. Repeat steps 1-4 as many times necessary 

• Bobby Previte has a flash sale happening right now on his Bandcamp page...

He has a bunch of his older albums (which, by the way, he's uploaded even more than I remember) as NYP.  Not sure how much longer the sale is going on for.  I've sent an email to his rep to find out.  If it'll go on for a bit longer, I'll make a post on my site about some recommended albums.

Also, I just posted a write-up of his EXCELLENT new album "Rhapsody"...

• Thanks Jonah, couple of good ones here
  • @jonahpwll What did you think of Bobby Previte's Mass album? I like a fair bit of his work but I couldn't get past the jazz/mass thing which has been tried several times and, well I just don't get it. I admit that I'm fond of Latin For Travellers which is considerably more mainstream. Anyway, being nosey.