Ground Rules & FAQ

2»

Comments

• You have sidebar that lists "Your Discussions" and "Whispered Discussions"!?! I do not have such a thing! What the hell!?!

Craig

Well, what about the 3D functionality? You've got that right? Or how about the function for auto-music-streaming by clicking on an album image? That one is more useful than Lala was.
  • Don't forget high definition too
  • Forgot about that. Usually I just use my Wii interface when I'm on here.
  • I had to turn smello-vision off. y'all can stink sometimes.
  • edited March 2011
    I find that the automatic filter for recs I'm actually going to like really cuts down the browsing time. And this FAQ is getting more thorough and useful by the minute.
  • I find that the automatic filter for recs I'm actually going to like really cuts down the browsing time.

So you've never seen a post from me, huh?

Craig
  • Oh hi, are you new?
  • I have more posts than anyone! Although amclark2 seems to have narrowed the gap.

I need to get posting.

Craig
  • edited March 2011
    Oh hi, are you new?

See? This is why we need a stickied Introduce Yourself thread.

Welcome to the forum, Craig!
  • edited March 2011
    What the hell are my monthly emusers dues paying for anyways?!
    We got a nice clock for the moderator's lounge
    Classic+Kit-Cat+Clock+in+Black.jpg
  • You mean the moderators actually have a lounge - now that is a bit excessive, I'd have thought a shed at the bottom of the garden was more appropriate...
  • Well, I keep quitting and then Emusers offers me a free month trial offer - I'm sure that it'll end soon but as long as I can take advantage of the deal it'll be fine.

Missed that when you originally posted it. That's actually pretty funny.
  • edited February 2012
    Is there a setting in this board that causes it not to support resizing images? I tried this method on bbcode.org, putting "=(a number)x(another number)" after "IMG" and assuming I did it right it didn't work.
  • edited September 2012
    Let's try a test. This image's actual size is 150x280. Try sizing to 75x140
    marker01as.jpg

Conclusions:
    img=WxH doesn't work at all (no picture, just the url of the picture
    img width=www height=hhh doesn't scale the picture
  • edited February 2012
    Having a go . . .

lubeck_small.jpg

Hmmm, not working. the url changes from: http://www.bbcode.org/images/lubeck_small.jpg to: http://www.emusers.net/forum/50x50[/url]

[/url]- Strange, the links came up without any codes, but does not work. And even more strange, if you copy and paste the exact same url into a new tab, it works perfect

- I give up . . .
  • On emusic images that are 600x600, you can change the figures to 300x300 but it does not work with say 400x400