Flash Bandcamp Sale

Comments

• **25% Discount code on all digital + vinyl to celebrate your overworked inbox**

We asked, you voted, (on Twitter). We don't have a surprise release ready for you just yet, but we can satisfy the other three poll options, with a discount code, another Bandcamp email, and the option to ignore this if you've bought too much already.

Use the code "buffeting" here on Bandcamp at checkout for 25% off any purchase, today only

• Hello everyone! We're sending out this newsletter to give an update on releases currently available from Rubber City Noise. You can stream & buy our releases (most for only $5, along w/ many free or name-yr-price digital downloads) via our Bandcamp page (where we're also running a half-off sale on our digital discography) ~ listen.rubbercitynoise.org
  • Full discography download available, get all 85 releases including AL-90, Summer Of Haze, Ishome and many more for $20. Find the link on any release page:
    fuselab.bandcamp.com/music

• To celebrate the new season(s) we are launching our Autumn Sales and treating you to a sweet discount :

30% off with code wizz30 on all our Ultimae releases (with the exception of “Gneiss EP” on vinyl, “(a) period.” CD and vinyl, packs and subscriptions)

20% off with the code wizz20 on all other labels releases we have in store : vinyls, CDs, books…

This offer is only available on ultimae.com and in our store in Lyon, from now until Tuesday November 23rd, 2021, midnight, Lyon time.
  • edited November 2021
    Aural Films

If you put in "AF9YEARS" in the discount box,
    you can get 307 releases for just over $6.00.
    "Soundtracks for movies that do not exist."

• rostasi said:

If you put in "AF9YEARS" in the discount box,
    you can get 307 releases for just over $6.00.
    "Soundtracks for movies that do not exist."

Nice, thanks. But you have to download them all separately  :p
  • Er I'm seeing $61.40 for the 90% discount. At least when I go on the page for the latest album. Unless it's a discount on a discount?
  • djh said:
    Unless it's a discount on a discount?
    It is. Or at least was, when I got it earlier today. Get the full discography, then on checkout enter the above discount code. I ended up at $6.14
  • When you apply the code, the price is reduced to $6.16.
  • Ha! Just finishing up 20+ years in retail and my mind is whirling at the thought of a discount on a discount. It's what some customers want, and why sellers have to beat them off with a big stick. Strange times.
  • Back when we had a music store, a discount on a discount usually
    meant a lower price for a special customer - one who often already
    spent lots of money in the store - somewhat like a “loss leader” situation.
  • rostasi said:
    Back when we had a music store, a discount on a discount usually
    meant a lower price for a special customer - one who often already
    spent lots of money in the store - somewhat like a “loss leader” situation.

I used to get this a lot with European comic art collector / dealers. After weeks of negotiating when many pieces of art would be added to a deal, then taken out as the customer was obviously laying off some of the pieces to his friends who changed their minds.. we'd arrive at a deal that had a larger than normal discount because of what was in the order (non-premium pieces difficult to sell) and how much was being spent. Say up to 35%. Two months later the customer would be back wanting just one piece of art which we could easily sell full price and only had say a £100 ticket - but they'd be after a 35% discount because it's what they got last time. Funnily I've seen artwork resold by customers like that and they really push the price and hold firm when they are selling. They can afford to do that because they aren't a business with overheads. All part of the "fun" but frustrating at times. Anyway back to the music...
  • Hello Everyone,

enjoy an early Black Friday discount of 30%, valid till 29 November 2021.
    code to redeem: november21 on cosmicleaf.bandcamp.com

• djh said:
    rostasi said:
    Back when we had a music store...

I used to get this a lot with European comic art collector / dealers...
    This item was an example of a discount on a discount.
    I could buy this in "bulk" and get a discount and offer
    it for a lower price - while still discounting it for those
    who regularly spent over a hundred bucks a visit.
    The week (month?) that this was released,
    the major stores near us could barely sell this,
    but we sold over a dozen on the opening weekend and
    at least a dozen more in the following weeks at our little store.

• And of course its a great release. I lost count of the times I got a free cd from Soul Jazz because most Saturdays I was in there buying an armful of albums. Usually of course on their own label. The difference being they offered I didn't badger them for a freebie.
  • Well, besides being fun to give someone a promo copy of something, it’s good business.
    Years later, the customer still remembers that kind of thing.

Our distributor was a bit puzzled, but impressed, that we would buy and sell so many of that set considering that we were located in a Dallas, Texas suburb, but that was a lot of our customer base. I remember a week when we had every CD from the Hat Hut label in our store, but that didn’t last long once the weekend came.
  • Projekt's Cyber Sale 2021 starts NOW!

50% off all downloads, use " 50down " during checkout.
    25% off CDs, use " 25cds "
    LPs are not on sale.
    Through 11:59pm EST on Cyber Monday, November 29

•  Pi Recordings
    Well… it’s here again… the holidays. Time to spend time with the family, break bread, spill wine and listen to music.

To celebrate, and recognize the other traditions of this time of year, Black Friday and Cyber Monday we’re offering 25% off of everything Pi through BandCamp from today through Monday the 29th. Just use code “blackfriday2021” at check out.

Happy turkey all… and pie

• Hello Folks. The holiday season is here. You can save 10% on all orders from our bandcamp using the code "grateful2021" at checkout. Coupon code is valid til Jan 1, 2022.

Lots of things are in very limited quantities, including a few things that were previously thought to have been sold out.

This also includes digital :)

• We're getting out of the blocks early with our holiday sale this year – so starting today through the end of 2021, you can save 30% on vinylCDsapparel, and digital music throughout our Bandcamp store!

We'll be spotlighting a number of new feature items in the merch section in the coming week, but for those of you ready to make a move on your holiday lists ASAP, just browse our shop for the newest merch and digital and physical music from 20 years of Cantaloupe Music releases!

• Not exactly bandcamp, but they do offer digital music for purchase from their store website:
    Partisan Records Flash Sale
    November 26-29th
    25% off music
    Use code: FLASHSALE for 40% off merch

https://store.partisanrecords.com/music
  • Enjoy an early Black Friday discount of 30%

Valid till 29 November 2021.

code to redeem: november21

• What's good y'all!

You know what time it is, BLACK FRIDAY is upon us and we got you covered if you want to scoop some deals:)

30% OFF EVERYTHING!

Use the code "bf2021" either here on Bandcamp OR on our website www.inneroceanrecords.com

Discount is active until midnight on Monday

• Haven't done a promo in years but here goes - use code "nov21" for 25% off anything. Code expires midnight Nov 28, 2021

• Please Enjoy 25% Off All Sunnyside Products
    Through Sunday, Nov. 28th!

2000px-Bandcamp-button-square-whitesvg_ 2

Use code:
    sunnyholiday2021
    at Checkout!

Just click on the big bc
  • It's BLACK FRIDAY, enjoy 10% off the whole Kscope catalogue with code: BFRIDAY10

• Everything out now in the Nonesuch Store—vinyl, CDs, merch, HD FLAC, MP3s; pre-orders excluded—is 20% off our everyday low prices from today, Black Friday, through Cyber Monday, November 29! Yes, that's an extra 20% off the already discounted prices listed in the store. Just enter the promo code SAVE20 at checkout.

To take 20% off, head to store.nonesuch.com now.

• 20% off every thing in the behind the sky catalog through Sunday. Now is the time to stock up on available vinyl and distributed releases using the code "gratitude21" on check out

• edited November 2021
    Greenleaf Music has a sale:

Back by popular demand, Greenleaf is once again offering over 35 CDs from our catalog on sale for just $3 each. Our stock includes returning best-sellers as well as some newer releases on sale for the first time, including Dizzy Atmosphere and Magic Triangle / Leap of Faith from Dave Douglas and Dave Douglas Quartet.
    Take advantage of this deal by visiting our Bandcamp store and purchasing as many eligible CDs as you’d like before the weekend is over. No discount code required.

Sale ends Monday, November 29th at 11:59pm EST.

Note: Please include your CD(s) of choice in the messaging of your Bandcamp order. If shipping fees are exorbitant, please let us know. We work within the limitations of Bandcamp’s infrastructure, so sometimes the shipping for large orders can be expensive.

For customers in Europe and Australia, please be aware that there could be shipping delays due to the worldwide pandemic. If you make a purchase we will let you know if your merchandise is affected. We appreciate your patience.