What's sitting outside your window right now?

124»

Comments

• Earlier the same day, Lake Michigan

• Snowsculptures in the garden, just about to fall down.
  • Well, that took a while and I think I might be cheating that Flickr.
    Our front yard.

The back yard

the thermometer's showing -4C. 
    That's an amazing picture Brighternow. I had the roof rake out before that last warming spell because we've had ice-damming problems in the past. That must take some some pretty swirly winds to create. It's still snowing here, sidewalk already disappeared so it looks like another visit with the shovel is required before my wife gets home.
    It's possible that these pictures might disappear.
  • edited March 2018
    Not from outside my window but taken today, a house totally covered with frozen seawater:

A result of heavy storm, frost and a location close to the sea.
    Source: TV2 East

• Last summer with Phumba the cat that always comes to our place in Sweden when we're there. We are mouse free!

• Well, strictly speaking not right now but Saturday, and outside my car window. No zoom lens - this was taken with my iPod Touch, they walked right by the car. Got some elephant shots at similar range (as well as a bunch of pics of tiny things in the distance). This was at Pilanesberg, South Africa - I just got home yesterday and my head is definitely telling me it’s an ambient music day today.

• Just heard a thud at the kitchen window. It was a woodpecker meeting its end.
  • From the garden today.
    These little charmers are about 10 month old:

• earlier today

• Well, not exactly outside my window, but about 10 kilometers away from my home:
    4 retired circus elephants, Lara, Djungla, Jenny and Ramboline, are here getting a taste of what elephant life really is all about here at Knuthenborg Safaripark.
  • Literally outside my window:

• edited July 2020
    Our kitten looking out of the window of our beach house.

And this is what she was looking at. Our local kangaroo which visits us most days. Have a guess which country!?

• Billedet indeholder sandsynligvis himmel fugl friluftsliv og natur
    Billedet indeholder sandsynligvis himmel friluftsliv og naturBilledet indeholder sandsynligvis himmel sky fugl tr plante friluftsliv og natur
    A golden eagle spotted about 10 km. away from my house (not by me)

• Mama and baby...

• Four of my Aussie mates visiting our beach house!

• Less nature, more ... transit