Flash Bandcamp Sale

Comments

• As has become traditional with the DiN label I like to give an album away for free on download (name your price) throughout December as a thank you for all who have supported DiN throughout the year. This time it's Slide (DiN31) my 2008 album which featured for the first time what has become one of my signature sounds, the French Connection keyboard that mimics the playing style of the Ondes Martenot.
    dinrecords.bandcamp.com/album/slide-din31

• Projekt’s one-day-only Bandcamp vinyl sale
    projektrecords.bandcamp.com/merch

LP $17.98 / CD $10 / Download $6
    Steve Roach — Bloom Ascension
    Sam Rosenthal w/Shadow & Steve Roach — The Gesture of History
    LYCIA — In Flickers
    Black Tape For A Blue Girl— These fleeting moments (2LP)

2LP $23.98 / CD $10 / Download $6
    LYCIA — A Line That Connects (2LP)

12"-EP $6.98 / Download $3
    Black Tape For A Blue Girl— Bike Shop (12”)
    blacktapeforabluegirl.bandcamp.com/album/the-bike-shop-ep
  • Greetings FW fam!

Our Winter Sale is on now! 20% off all items on our Bandcamp page. Buy some nice vinyl for someone you love at Xmas. That person you love could be you.

Head to shop.firstwordrecords.com & simply enter the code 'wintersale' at the checkout! Sale runs from now 'til midnight on Sun Dec 15th

• Four releases by the Mommyheads, two old and two new. All NYOP. The major label debut (self-titled) and particularly Bingham's Hole are excellent, brainy power pop with some proggy elements. I have those two on CD and spent some time hunting them down a few years back. Still working through the new ones.  

https://mommyheads.bandcamp.com/album/the-mommyheads
    https://mommyheads.bandcamp.com/album/binghams-hole-remixed-and-remastered
    https://mommyheads.bandcamp.com/album/soundtrack-to-the-worlds-end
    https://mommyheads.bandcamp.com/album/future-you

• A big thank you for supporting the label this year. It was our busiest year yet with 8 releases!

ASIPV013 36 Fade To Grey 2LP
    ASIPV013 36 Fade To Grey Reinterpreted CD
    ASIPV014 James Bernard Atwater 12”
    ASIPV014R James Bernard Atwater remixes
    ASIPV015 Yagya Stormur LP
    ASIPV016 Max Würden Format LP
    ASIPV017 Comit Remote Viewing LP
    ASIPV020 Olga Wojciechowska Infinite Distances 12”

As a holiday gift I’m offering 30% off anything on our Bandcamp for the next 24 hours using code “2019” at checkout. That works for vinyl, digital and even the full discography

• edited December 2019

Get on taâlem's mailing list on Bandcamp to receive a daily email about that day's NYOP release, as part of its musical advent calendar. (Note: the link to the day's release on home page doesn't seem to work, at least today, but the link they sent me in the email does.)

Today (day 4) it's https://taalem.bandcamp.com/album/nagatsuki-alm-111.

there are nowadays advent calendars for everything: chocolate, tea, wine, lego, beer... so why not having a taâlem musical advent calendar?
    everyday until the 24th of december, one randomly chosen taâlem release will be available as pay-what-you-want download (that means for free if you want but of course donations are welcome!) for 24 hours.
  • Not Bandcamp but Spotify: They have a "comeback" offer of 3 months for $9.99 for those who have previously canceled. I especially like having a streaming service this time of year, for year-end lists and Christmas music. https://www.spotify.com/us/comeback/
  • Hey everyone,

By the end of this week our full digital discography is $5 only for 53 releases.

hiddenvibes.bandcamp.com

Also, 20% off for all physical stuff with code ‘discount20’ at checkout.

Enjoy the music :)

Hidden Vibes
  • Hey @AlexHV . . . This is a most generous offer, thank you very much ! :)

• Oh boy....

Thank you for listening to my music n 2019. All of my catalog is available to download for FREE until the end of the year.
    Happy Holidays! - Raf
  • Just seen this Germanprof, seems like Xmas came early
  • Exactly. There were only three I didn’t have, but still a great gift!
  • 25% off everything for just 1 day.
    Offer starts now. Ends tomorrow at midnight

Type in the code tantricxmas

neotantra.bandcamp.com
  • edited December 2019
    Past Inside the Present

Digital releases are $1 until 2020.

Physical releases are 15% off with code “yearone”.

(It appears that the whole digital discography can be had for less than $1 each).
  • 20% off everything over on our Bandcamp page.
    Offer runs until midnight tomorrow.Not many titles left so grab what you can.

Code is fantasyxmas

• Flaming Pines has a sale, enter code hello2020 to get 35% off anything in their bandcamp store. (Lots of strong releases there).
  • For the next 48 hours our entire digital catalogue is available for free / pay what you want. We last ran this promotion in May and this is going to be the last time we do it for a while.

Come along and get what you want from Serein, a good time to discover a gem that's passed you by!

In return, please consider doing us the small favour of spreading word in whatever way you can - tweets, FB posts, blog posts - it helps massively, we want to reach new ears and eyes! If you do choose to pay something, no matter how little, that's massively appreciated too!

• Thanks Germanprof, couple of albums that look good.
  • Hello!

By the end of the year all releases at my Bandcamp are set to free download. Feel free to add the missing titles to your collection!

endlessmelancholy.bandcamp.com

Greetings,

Oleksiy // Endless Melancholy

• the LINE end of year sale... 25% off everything in the shop through Jan 1. coupon code 'goodbye2019' at checkout. 

includes additional 25% off the full available discography (already 40% off): 108 releases for $385. 

That’s a lot of sound art 

lineimprint.bandcamp.com

• dear all,
    outlook 2020 and end of year discount!

Before we wave goodbye to a great 2019, we wanted to give you some quick info about our forthcoming January releases.

We wish you a nice rest of the year and holidays and a big thank you for your support -
    we offer an end of the year discount of 15 % till 31.12.2019
    code: never surrender

big cheers from
    TROST RECORDS
  • Ubiquity Records

Bandcamp Holiday Merch Sale
    Ends 12/20/19
    50% off all merch items! 
    (excluding new releases, no code needed)

SHOP HERE:  Bandcamp

• "Fill your boots!" as some might say :)

This autumn we have celebrated HUBRO’s ten first years of existence with 8 concerts in Norway, The Netherlands, UK, France and Germany. There are still a few days left of 2019, and to conclude a great HUBRO-year we are giving all customers a 25% discount on all orders in our Bandcamp store for the next 10 days! Discount code: hubro10

Hopefully I'll be going quietly mental over this tomorrow - a nice way to start the holidays.

• edited December 2019
    ʌntrə is a neotantra compilation released as a thank you to all our customers. It’s free but also name your price.
    We have 30% off as a Christmas offer to our fans. Not many CDs available but take advantage of the offer for the albums digitally.
    Code is tantricsanta
    neotantra.bandcamp.com
    Ofer runs until midnight 23rd December.

(P.S. I highly recommend the Darren McClure album on that label, one of my favorites of the year.)
  • All our releases are now "name your price" on bandcamp.
    Download everything for free or pay as much as you want.
    Happy holidays!
    fuselab.bandcamp.com

• Free Bobby Previte and Charlie Hunter Christmas album, through Christmas evening...

Hello good people! From now until tomorrow at 8pm I am making available a FREE download of my Xmas record with Charlie Hunter, WE TWO KINGS. Go get it!! And Happy Everything!

• Thanks SC - Merry Christmas!
  • I haven't bought from them in a while but as its 1 day only you might want to jump in pronto. Could do with checking their spelling mind ;-)

BOXING DAY SALE

one day only, 30% absolutely everything and anything on our band camp page.

simply use the code ‘boxing’ when checking out.

&happy holidays from all of us here at Cosmic Compositions. Got a big year ahead in 2020 and can’t wait to share with you what we’ve been working on.

?

*please not all shipments will not be dispatched until late January.

• edited December 2019
    Hey everyone, an amazing opportunity from Flaming Pines:

Today the popular music blog named our birds of a feather compilation one of the releases of the decade!
    Read the full article here: acloserlisten.com/2019/12/30/a-closer-listens-best-field-recording-soundscape-albums-of-the-decade/
    This set comprised 10 three inch CDs:
    The Black Woodpecker by Porya Hatami
    The Great Northern Loon by Michael Trommer
    The Black Kite by Darren McClure
    The Great Blue Heron by The Green Kingdom
    The Wonga Pigeon by Broken Chip
    The Phoenix by Simon Whetham
    The Common Koel by Gail Priest
    The Rainbow Lorikeet by Seaworthy
    The New Zealand Storm Petrel by Radio Cegeste
    The Kakapo by Kate Carr
    The Kookaburra by Philippe Petit
    For the next day or two we have made the full digital compilation pay what you will to celebrate this wonderful accolade. Until now it was $40 for all pieces so this is a big opportunity to get your ears into more than three hours of avian-inspired music.
    Link: flamingpines.bandcamp.com/album/birds-of-a-feather-boxed-set

This is indeed a fantastic set. I collected the whole set on 3” CD when they were released. The Porya Hatami volume has remained a favorite, but there is plenty of excellent stuff in there.