images

191011121315»

Comments

• Maybe something from here should be the banner for this board...
    (I do not have permissions to mess with appearance, but presumably somebody does.)
  • Have a look again, I don't fully understand what permissions are needed to activate things, but I've turned on pretty much everything for the administrator role.

The images that are possible are: banner image, favicon [16x16], and share image [~200x200] (which is what's shown if you share a thread on something like facebook and it doesn't already have an image in it)
  • Has anybody else been looking at all at Deep Dreams images? My brain feels a little scarred from them. But anyway I uploaded this little sketch to one of the Deep Dreams sites and this is what I got:
  • And also I posted this to see what the forum allows me to do in terms of posting images from my phone...
  • <center>Yes, Deep Dreams...I fiddled around with this one rainy afternoon (like today!).
    I took a picture of the Nakagin Capsule Tower and it kind of expanded on it:

x1FklI1.jpg?1

Xby4Xgw.jpg?1
    </center>
  • Thanks amclark, really lovely work
  • edited May 2018
    amclark2 said:
    I was just browsing this thread from 2011 and was caught by this excellent work.

Thus the bumping.