NBA Playoffs

1235»

Comments

• Not a prediction; more of a hope (he said he came here to win multiple titles (i.e., surrounded by other superstars)).
  • the pessimist in me says tonight will be the beginning of the end for the heat. like, i'm thinking OKC wins game 5, 107 -- 78.

GOD IT IS ALL SO HOPELESS
  • I don't think you have anything to worry about. It's halftime and I've been in the computer room for most of the last quarter because it is just too nerve-wracking to watch.

I think I may as well offer my congratulations to you now, Daniel.
  • Thanks!, but I'm still plenty nervous. OKC has a lot of fight left. Down to 7.
  • edited June 2012
    whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop
  • edited June 2012
    i won't. i'm "staying in the moment," not "letting go of the rope." if someone thinks i'm getting penisy, that's "their truth, not mine." all i can do is "be true to my identity," and not worry about the outside "noise."

(thank you, eric spoelstra).
  • Parade today came right by my office. I yelled to Chris Bosh: "Whazzzzuuuuupppppp?"
  • Steve Nash should not be a Laker. How is Steve Nash now a Laker?

Unbef---glievable.
  • edited July 2012
    Okay, so assuming two more pieces get added to these teams, consider this Finals matchup:

Lakers (Kobe, Nash, Dwight, Pao, Somebody) vs. Heat (Bron, Bosh, Camby, Wade, Chalmers (with Allen, Battier, UD off the bench))

Who wins?
  • Well, thankfully now that the Heat have already won one, next year everybody can go back to not caring!
  • They might become the Red Sox of basketball: despite a legacy of success and high caliber players, the fans will always say, "woe is us."
  • Woe is we.