Amazon Daily mp3 Download Deals

Comments

• edited December 2014
    Thanks, Doofy - I've spotted a couple of albums that were on my eMu SFL that vanished - time to make up my mind. I might take this album from Colosseum II that I haven't seen available before - Electric Savage. Their stuff is a little Prog/wanky for me but it is Gary Moore.
  • edited January 2015
    Hey. Amid the usual suspects, the new Lucinda Williams album is 5 bucks over at Amazon US. I'll have that!
  • edited January 2015
    Some decent (~$5.99ish) prices at google for some indie hits and whatnot. Enough for me to grab 4-5. (Not sure if that link is cookie-specific or not, sorry.)
  • edited January 2015
    Thanks Plong42 for that - I see that label, New Rounder, has a few more $5 albums, search link, including Trigger Hippy which was on my to do list, some kind of alt super group including Joan Osborne. Am listening now and liking so far.
    I may give Minnie Driver a listen - I have a previous album by her that I thought was pretty good. I have and liked the Gregg Allman album too.
  • The Edie Brickell & Steve Martin cd at that $5 amazon link is also very good. Considered it for the best of 2013 list that i never got around to compiling. New bluegrass stuff well worth $5 (and more, imo).
  • amazon-echo1.jpg=

Not really a daily deal, but I received my Amazon Echo in the mail yesterday. Set up was very easy and really no trouble at all with basic voice commands. "Alexa Play the Talking Heads" shuffles all the TH in my Amazon cloud. It works with iheart radio and tunein, news comes from NPR and several other sources. I look forward to more functions as the device gets out to more people.

So far it seems worth it for the 50% off deal Prime members get.
  • The Complete Recordings Jimmie Rodgers (Doxy Collection Remastered)

$5 for 109 songs. Labeled Explicit, so be careful around your kids. Yodeling is a gateway drug.
  • Run the Jewels 2 for $3.99
  • Hauschka's Abandoned City is $5 I've found the newish MP3 cart is a great way to track price changes by using it as a kind of "wish list/save for later"
  • edited February 2015
    Hey kids, nice new look.  Very bright, brighter than I feel.  Anyhow, although the link is for CD's not MP3's, Amazon sent me an e-mail highlighting some high-density low-budget jazz collections.  I have not ordered any yet but I figured I'd post a link to the label,[url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_adv_m_pop/?search-alias=popular&unfiltered=1&field-keywords=&field-artist=&field-title=&field-label=enlightenment&field-binding=Audio+CD&sort=relevancerank&Adv-Srch-Music-Album-Submit.x=0&Adv-Srch-Music-Album-Submit.y=0] Enlightenment [/url] - the average seems to be 6 CD's, 12 albums.  Downside for some of us might be how many we snagged at Guvera or in better days at eMu.
    Duh, why is the usual linkie stuff not working?  Oh, I'm supposed to pay attention to all the little thingies at the top of the box?  Ugh, dino-man too tired for this right now.
  • Thanks for the link! (Highlight the text you want to link, then click the link button fourth from right and paste the link into the little dialog box that opens and click submit - that adds it to your post)
  • Not Amazon, but Google Play has Beck's Morning Phase for 0.99 just now.  Also a Drake album
  • Thanks Doofy, that's 99 cents well spent (on the Beck album). 
  • That Beck album came with a genre of "Neo-Folk" 
  • I didn't really expect much for my 99 cents, but I quite enjoyed the Beck album - I'd have been pleased at $1.29!
  • Welcome aboard, stewrat!
  • Amazon has a new batch of $3.99 albums, quite a few "good if you don't already have it" selections. 
  • edited May 2015
    The Roots of Chicha V.1 is now $5  One of my most listened to/ nearly random eMu finds.
  • Until the end of the day today (Wednesday, November 25, 2015) you can get Björk's "Biophilia Live" (video) for free. 

Courtesy of Verizon (a small number of free Apps, Books, Music and Videos).  From this link I didn't see the above video, but when I clicked on the 'video' tab from there it showed up.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanksgetting 2015 Terms & Conditions

- Amazon account required.

- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time) Wednesday, November 25, 2015.

- Offer does not apply to physical goods.

- Offer only applies to eligible digital content sold by Amazon Digital Services, Inc. (other than certain digital content).

-
    Digital content and services may only be available to customers located
    in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon
    Digital Services, Inc.

- If any of the products or content related
    to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid
    for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.

- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.

- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.

- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.

Amazon Video

- Offer applies to 9 movies and 18 television episodes.

Amazon Music

- Offer applies to 10 eligible songs.

Amazon Appstore

- Offer applies to 10 eligible apps, 5 for Android devices and 5 for FireTV.

- The apps are compatible with Android, Kindle, and FireTV devices only.

E-Books

- Offer applies to 3 eligible e-books.

- E-books may be viewed using a Kindle device or read app.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Probably a US-only thinbg.

• I am seeing a 50% off any album offer at Google Play today, btw.
  • And Fleetwood Mac's Rumors, plus a couple other albums are $0.99 at Google Play.

Think I should get 50% off the $0.99 Fetty Wap album?

Craig
  • edited January 2016
    Speaking of the 7digital store, they seem to have the best DL price on Savages today - You can get it in FLAC for less than the mp3 price elsewhere. 

They were also on Morning Becomes Eclectic this week.

eta, interestingly, Amazon has the CD priced at 8.99 - But 24.99 with Auto-Rip!  Not sure I've seen that before...
  • Speaking of buying mp3's, an eclectic collection of 3.99 albums at Amazon.  In addition to a good selection of pop/rock oldies, jazz of note includes a couple EST and several Dee Dee Bridgewater
  • I don't know why I even look at those $3.99 deals anymore.  The only one that might have interested me happened to be what I'm quite literally listening to right now.  So...I don't need it.

Craig
  • Thanks, I didn't have Tuesday Wonderland, but it's been on my Amazon SFL so I grabbed that.
  • I notice Gorecki: Symphony No.3 on the list for $3.99, CD for $6.19, with prime shipping for free. It is worth the extra $2.20 to NOT have to download it with the Amazon Music Player.
  • @Plong42 I recently found a better way to download from Amazon.  Go to Your Account ->Your Orders->Digital Orders, and you get a download button that simply downloads a .zip without the Music Player crap.

Craig