More Great Music on Amie Street for less than $4

1151617181921»

Comments

• I was just checking on that (having previously encountered that which you mentioned) now that that item has worn off, and see that there is a similar 3-tiered structure in place, at regular price, quantities of 5, 10, or 15 $. Just wondering if that is what others are encountering.
    I see the same thing. I also think, though I'm not sure, that fewer credits are being given out per dollar spent. That would put Amie's prices more in line with eMu's on full value material.
  • >quantities of 5, 10, or 15 $.

that is what I get as well, so no more free $25 credit. I was able to buy two $15 and 50% off, so that is really about the same diff. I have been cashing recs and buying albums I have been looking at for a while, not that I anticipate the end of AmieStreet, but I do not want alot of cash on hand in case there is a shake-up.

Reggae is the flavor of the day, Burning Spear and 10Ft Ganja Plant.
  • Good point about cashing out recs, I'm sitting on some $60 that should cashed out and be spent. :-S
  • e74256oouct.jpg
    Middlin' Sisters by Minton Sparks

Spoken Word, Southern Gothic with Cool Twangy Background--currently 9 cents, but considering it's on Dualtone, I'm surprised it was still free for me.
  • edited September 2010
  • This one is D Braxton Harris - Deep Dark Black is currently free - very stripped down and heartfelt - reminds me of what Calexico's demos probably sound like.
  • edited September 2010
    Here's a cheap one for you Jazz fans Camins by Albert Claire - sounds like later Blue Note with some funky wah-wah added in. $1.71

Darish- by Darvish - Jazz meets the Middle East AND Cello! 30 cents.

Vartan Mamigonian - Avant Jazz Sax - 11 tracks, 15 cents.

Fitch - ambient Celtic Cello. The label sounds corny, but this is actually decent late night stuff. Two albums at 15 cents a track.
  • - Some serious weird shit from the MOSZ label:
    Rdecka Raketa
    This just came up in my iTunes shuffle after who knows how many years, but many, totally loved it. Had totally forgotten anything about it, but cool as shit.

It helps that I'm finally getting around to watching Twin Peaks: The Return, which is not only relentessly brilliantly weird, but also has the most intense and awesome sound design by David Lynch.

http://rdecaraketa.klingt.org/oldgirloldboy.html