Amazon Daily mp3 Download Deals

Comments

• I need to go back to Clairvoyance 101

I did that once. It was like deja vu.
  • I need to go back to Clairvoyance 101

I did that once. It was like deja vu.
  • It was like deja vu all over again.
  • Nightmares on Wax was playing.
  • No deal today. Not even twitter knows why. Weird.
  • Those TV On The Radio albums are a steal. Great band.
  • I'm into Pharoahe Monch. 2.99 is a great price for the new album.
  • Today it's Lykke Li's Youth Novels for $3.99
  • edited April 2011
    But they do have a nice selection of albums for $3.99.
    [off topic rant] I was uninterested in this "Royal Wedding" long before the hype buildup began, and now I'm completely sick of it. [/off topic rant]
  • All I can say is, I hope this royal wedding works out better than the one between the groom's parents. Guess it couldn't be much worse, if that's any comfort.
  • Low - C'mon

I have to ask, why this thread for the off topic rant? Not that I mind, I'm just very curious.

Craig
  • Craig, one of the newer sale Amazon Cloud Albums is called Royal Wedding music. Nothing like the NZ stamp set that features the bride on one stamp and the groom on the other, making tearing them apart quite easy.

Mark
  • I knew there had to be a reason, and that certainly makes sense.

Craig
  • Awesome.
  • I love love love Low Low Low.
  • Today's deal is the new Brian Setzer all-instrumental Setzer Goes Instru-Mental for $3.99. Rats. Just my luck I was looking for something to make the no shipping limit Friday and the CD was the first thing I found, and I don't even have it yet.
  • Sympathies on your misfortune. For the rest of us, that album has a free track!
  • edited April 2011
    Today, it's East River Pipe's We Live In Rented Rooms for $2.99.

I've never heard of this guy until today. Anyone have any experience with his stuff?
  • The sad thing is, so many of those 1500 albums are repeats. I pretty much own everything I'd be interested in already.
  • Today it's the new Fleet Foxes's Album for $3.99.
  • This is a great idea to share the music. Though free tracks are usually not special but it would make sense that they would give away those and charge for the good ones. I always check the page to chance upon occasional sale so I could get a better deal of it. Man, I have bought a lot more from amazon than from itunes for the last years.
  • New Warren Haynes today, got a good review at AllMusic here.
  • Got that Warren Haynes, who I confess to being very fond of, earlier and while it's not exactly reinventing the wheel I like it.
  • Today, it's the new Okkervil River I Am Very Far for $3.99. A step away from their last few concept albums.
  • ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=163856011&s=dmusic

I already have this, but someone at amz has earned some serious cool points for picking Eno as the DDL.
  • edited May 2011
    Interestingly it's not Eno's recording, but the Bang on Can All-Stars "cover album". Double points. I already have both.
  • So do I only get half points because I only have the Bang on a Can version?

(If you don't have it already, buy it. It's amazing.)

Craig